Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I hope AA beats Dirrell and removes him from the sport.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I hope AA beats Dirrell and removes him from the sport.

Boxing doesn't need fighters like this in it. I'm not looking forward to this fight at all because frankly, AA's style is nothing to write home about but it can bring about positivity for the sport in one way if he beats Dirrell.

Dirrell with his unwatchable style and 2 losses back to back will have nowhere to go but back to Palookaville or maybe ESPN. (if he's lucky)

In this sense, I hope AA can stop him from running long enough to knock him out.

Here's rooting for AA to take out the garbage in this fight.

Thats all folks.

Goodluck Dirrell... Hope you win the fight.

Comment

You like brawlers some like boxers, thats the way it is.

Comment

dirrell can always bicycle his runner arse to a decision, but I think he gets ktfo by a King size Sledgehammer after the 8th round.

Comment

I want Dirrell to win I think he could become a pretty good fighter

Comment

Bully when did you start watching boxing? After the UFC gained fame?

Comment

Dirrell is going to put on a masterful performance

Comment

dirrell should win, he is still green, but in the future i think he can bring more to the table than arthur, arthur can be fairly boring himself just fighting 10 seconds of a round, it's only ever exciting because of the ko's and sometimes he can be put on the spot where he'll battle it out but even then, it's for short periods, dirrell can be made to fight and he'll fight for the whole round

he's got more potential, definitely want him to win

Comment

Why, so that carl froch wont have to fight him and get dominated again?

Comment

I thought Dirrell beat Froch clearly. But I wasn't surprised at the decision and got sick of hearing the bitching. Who wants to cry for a guy who stunk up a big title fight? But that's no reason to hate on Dirrell. He got crazy skills. I like AA too but I want Dirrell to win.

Comment

Working...
                    X