No announcement yet.

Adrien Broner vs Omar Figueroa: Spring 2018

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GriffTannen View Post
    He ain't maidana. He's a punching bag that likes to inside right. his defense sucks. Broner gives him the demarco treatment
    Not the fat, drunk version of Broner that was making the rounds on social media a couple months ago. Now that said, if he gets his head right the same way he did for Garcia, he could impress here.

Comment

Hard work beats talent when talent fails to work hard applies here.

I'd pick Broner but meh the guy cba training properly and seems to have a bit of a sparring partner mentality these days. He'll get badly outworked if he don't let his hands go and knowing AB he won't. A fight Broner should win and win easy then again so was Granados and that guy Lucas flattened not long back

Will take the lesser fighter, the lesser talent, the poorer athlete in this one. Just have no faith in Broner turning up he's done as far as I am concerned.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
        Hard work beats talent when talent fails to work hard applies here.

I'd pick Broner but meh the guy cba training properly and seems to have a bit of a sparring partner mentality these days. He'll get badly outworked if he don't let his hands go and knowing AB he won't. A fight Broner should win and win easy then again so was Granados and that guy Lucas flattened not long back

Will take the lesser fighter, the lesser talent, the poorer athlete in this one. Just have no faith in Broner turning up he's done as far as I am concerned.
        Granados never fought Mattyhsse

Comment

Figueroa is a fkin bum who is tailor made for Broner. Finally broner can get a win here lol.

Comment

Originally posted by GriffTannen View Post
            He ain't maidana. He's a punching bag that likes to inside right. his defense sucks. Broner gives him the demarco treatment
            broner not the type to turn back the clock. i'm hoping they put broner as the favorite here.

Comment

Originally posted by Golden Boi 360 View Post
              Granados never fought Mattyhsse
              Emmanuel Taylor is the guy whose name was escaping me.

Comment

Originally posted by baya View Post
                ain't no damn way.

omar is specifically the type of fighter broner needs to stay away from. AB cannot handle no nonsense volume punchers with great chins.
                Are you deliberately ignoring the fact he’s fought ONE time in last 2 years? Again prime, in shape, fighting regularly yea I like Omar in that fight. But his conditioning has been a question his last several fights, and he has not been active enough. He’s also naturally considerably smaller then broner.

Comment

Idk who to choose. Depends on what weight those fat ****s fight on

Comment

Poor AB being cashed out to build Figueroa’s profile even bigger after the Guerrero win, PBC got some solid fights next year already.

Comment

Originally posted by N!Ck F. View Post
                      Are you deliberately ignoring the fact he’s fought ONE time in last 2 years? Again prime, in shape, fighting regularly yea I like Omar in that fight. But his conditioning has been a question his last several fights, and he has not been active enough. He’s also naturally considerably smaller then broner.
                      he's a young kid who is still in his prime, c'mon. he just dogged guerrero after that layoff and he'll come in better against this cat with healthier hands.

i've seen plenty of fighters be inactive for years, mikey comes to mind as well as JMM and from what i've seen of this kid is he seems to be of the same mold.

not so easy work but he gets the job done. you fittin' on getting a points bet going?
                      Last edited by baya; 12-19-2017, 01:26 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X