Navel-Nuts distance when bending/Last punch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Navel-Nuts distance when bending/Last punch

Gentlemen,

Many people here still claim that the last shot was a little low/maybe borderline.

Stay with me here,

When you're standing up straight, the distance between the navel and the balls is around 9-12 inches depending on height, right?

Now while keeping your legs straight bend forward, try to place yourself in the position Kovalev was in. Now, the distance between the navel and balls is around 3-4 inches, right? The groin does not move anywhere when bending forward, it stays at exactly the same place as when standing straight, but the stomach area compresses and the navel is suddenly much closer.

Now be honest, imagine being punched with that final punch and imagine where it would land on your own body.

Now I let you to your own conclusions. Make of it what you will.

Don't Cry (Video) by Seal on VEVO.

Last edited by Code Red; 06-21-2017, 04:46 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
      Gentlemen,

Many people here still claim that the last shot was a little low/maybe borderline.

Stay with me here,

When you're standing up straight, the distance between the navel and the balls is around 9-12 inches depending on height, right?

Now while keeping your legs straight bend forward, try to place yourself in the position Kovalev was in. Now, the distance between the navel and balls is around 3-4 inches, right? The groin does not move anywhere when bending forward, it stays at exactly the same place as when standing straight, but the stomach area compresses and the navel is suddenly much closer.

Now be honest, imagine being punched with that final punch and imagine where it would land on your own body.

Now I let you to your own conclusions. Make of it what you will.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Your crying is going from funny to sad. You need help. How much money did you lose on this fight?

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Suavecito80 View Post
                Your crying is going from funny to sad. You need help. How much money did you lose on this fight?
                Didn't bet, so not a cent.

Comment

Post those sad song videos, really serious stuff there.
                  I'm just curious if the people saying that last shot was nkt right in the nuts are really serious in saying that, or are they just on fanboy level Prestige.

Comment

Lol this is up there with the Mayweather boat buying investment threads... I can't stop laughing right now.

Comment

Working...
                    X