No announcement yet.

The Next Pac for Real?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Next Pac for Real?

I never actually heard of this dude until I just stumbled upon this video. He does kind of remind me of a young PAC. he's only 21. Does anybody else have high hopes for him?

I think he's with ALA and moving up now. He's also got a good win against Chris Avalos under his belt

He looks fun and an up and rising Filipino boxer in an otherwise barren landscape of rising Filipino talent

Maybe not THE next Manny Pacquiao but he does remind me of him a bit.

Comment

Hadn't seen him before. Looks very powerful in the way Inoue does but man is he winging in those shots.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post
        Hadn't seen him before. Looks very powerful in the way Inoue does but man is he winging in those shots.
        Yea, he does look kind of wild. Started watching more of him after seeing that and he's fun... that's how I'd describe him. Hopefully he'll go under better guidance and polish up, but he's fun and wild ATM

Comment

Drop yer hands much? Kid is not mindful of his defense and is ripe to catch a counter hook when he goes on his offensive fluries.

That said, he looks exciting and I look forward to seeing him progress. Does have a bit of the old Pac aggression.

Comment

I prefer KJ Cataraja. He beat Magsayo twice in the ams apparently, despite being smaller

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
              Drop yer hands much? Kid is not mindful of his defense and is ripe to catch a counter hook when he goes on his offensive fluries.

That said, he looks exciting and I look forward to seeing him progress. Does have a bit of the old Pac aggression.
              He needs some polish. He's fighting super aggressive and I think he got KD'd recently.... he needs more help and should leave teh PI to train w/somebody better
              Originally posted by NEETzsche View Post
              I prefer KJ Cataraja. He beat Magsayo twice in the ams apparently, despite being smaller
              I'd say do a rematch, but they don't do anything in the PI worth anything. He's moving more stateside tho

Comment

Let's wait before we crown him. Remember a couple years ago that Mercito Gesta was supposed to be the next Pac.

Comment

Originally posted by -PBP- View Post
                  Let's wait before we crown him. Remember a couple years ago that Mercito Gesta was supposed to be the next Pac.
                  He was terrible. I couldn't believe people were hyping him.

Comment

Never heard of him, but he looks exciting for sure, someone to keep an eye on. His defense is leaky, though. That **** won't fly when he starts to step up.....

It's tough following some of the Asian guys in the smaller weights, its impossible to catch their broadcasts, i can never find any live.... but not Featherweight, obviously one of the hottest divisions in boxing right now, its the smaller weights, so I'm suprrised i never heard of him

Does he train in Philippines or USA? Looks like his last fight was at Stub Hub.

Comment

Working...
                    X