No announcement yet.

Adrien Broner suicidal again

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
    PMS? Nah just joking. Someone really need to sit him down. He might really be suicidal..

My bet is he is just doing this for attention. Truly suicidal people don't advertise it.

Comment

Originally posted by deanrw View Post
      My bet is he is just doing this for attention. Truly suicidal people don't advertise it.
      Some do, and they same it many times before actually taking their life. He has a dad and a twin brother. They need to speak to him about it. Unless they have and they know he is never going to do this.

Comment

Originally posted by SweetPbfAli View Post
        Real ones know lol
        it's funny because as soon as this thread loaded up and i saw what was posted, when i read it, the song and beat automatically started playing in my head.

Comment

He should go talk to deontay wilder for career advice.......that willl defintely tip him over the edge this time

Comment

Originally posted by SweetPbfAli View Post
            Real ones know lol
            I swear to God I want to slit my wrist and end this bull****. Thow the magnum to my head and threaten to pull **** and squeeze

Comment

Originally posted by The plunger man View Post
              He should go talk to deontay wilder for career advice.......that willl defintely tip him over the edge this time
              One face One name TWO champions

Comment

Broner just looking for attention imo
                He could fugh up a wet dream

Comment

If there is ever scientific proof some men experience some PMS-like symptoms from time to time I suspect Broner will be on stage as Patient Zero at the press conference unveiling that information.

Comment

Originally posted by Golden Boi 360 View Post

Comment

What are you waiting for broner? you won't be missed scumbag.

Comment

Working...
                      X