No announcement yet.

Let's be honest, Pacquiao is never fighting Spence

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ThePlayer View Post
    At age 40 Pac and his team know his limitations. Pac didn't even want to be in the ring post fight he was called up there by Spence and put on the spot. He had to say "why not" with a big smile or risk looking like a coward. He's never fighting Spence or Crawford. Even if he wants to, Buboy, Freddie, and Jinkee wouldn't let him.

And this is coming from someone who thinks Prime 2008 Pacquiao would beat current Spence in a brutal war. But this is 2019 not 2008.
    1) People said the same about Mikey. He's lying, he doesn't want that smoke. But Mikey fought Spence.

2)Pac wasn't called into the ring by Spence, he was already in the ring. Most likely he was waiting for Spence to get his interview and then come closer and confront him, but Spence saw him in the ring and immediately called him over. If Pac didn't want Spence he would not have gone in the ring in the first place. He already said he wanted to fight the winner and then on top of that he got himself into the ring immediately after the fight. That's more than enough proof Pac wants the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by VatoMulatto View Post
      I think Manny is the type of guy that will fight anyone. I'm sure he favors his chances no matter who he fights at 147. Even though he's not in his prime he is still fast and can compete with the top guys. He also seems to love to fight and is not really scared to take a loss. He's loved by his people and win lose or draw he's still a hero to them.
      Well said, and this is coming from a hardcore Mayweather fan (even my name should tell you as much) and currently a Spence fan.

Comment

I don't think it's ppv worthy!!! PAC is old and struggled against horn. maybe I'll stream it.

Comment

manny just posted this pic on his instagram with the caption "eye of the tiger"... i think he wants it. BUT his team may convince him to go with someone else instead.

Comment

I hope you're right but Manny will literally fight anybody.

Comment

Just to be clear I said Freddie will not want Spence for Manny. Manny himself is not afraid of anyone I’m sure. Mikey wasent afraid to step up, even though it was a fight his Brother didn’t want. Turns out it was all wrong for him. The only way it ends up being a good career move is if he got hella paid. Just don’t get it twisted, Manny wants Floyd cause it’s the biggest money not because he sees it as bigger challenge than Spence.

Comment

I think Spence is nervous when pac go up in the ring and accepted his challenge.

Comment

To me it was scripted. Pacquiao uncharacteristically flew half way around the world just to watch this fight because PBC could have politely requested him to. This so the winner which is most likely Errol can call him up and be physically be there. Look he doesn't need to be inside the ring for picture taking but it looks like he is expecting something and he's ready to be called out by the winner.

Manny knew that he will be called out no matter what, it is more than expected, it is why he is there.

Comment

At age 40 Pac and his team know his limitations. Pac didn't even want to be in the ring post fight he was called up there by Spence and put on the spot. He had to say "why not" with a big smile or risk looking like a coward. He's never fighting Spence or Crawford. Even if he wants to, Buboy, Freddie, and Jinkee wouldn't let him.

And this is coming from someone who thinks Prime 2008 Pacquiao would beat current Spence in a brutal war. But this is 2019 not 2008.
                    Why would you think that he would doubt and second guess himself, if he wasn't so sure that this was indeed the fight he wanted?

Comment

Dude you are full of sh it. Why would pac be scared of Spence? He already got ktfo has 7 losses oh but he is scared and wants no part of a big WW who couldn’t knock out a light weight omg lmfao

Comment

Working...
                      X