Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is the Golden Boy deal with DAZN only with Canelo or the whole stable?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is the Golden Boy deal with DAZN only with Canelo or the whole stable?

What I’m trying to get too is that can the likes of Munguia or Vergil Ortiz or any other GBP fighter possibly go to ESPN or Showtime for a PPV in the future? Like a Munguia vs Hurd on a Showtime PPV or is Munguia exclusive to DAZN like Canelo is?

Originally posted by El Ondeado View Post
    What I’m trying to get too is that can the likes of Munguia or Vergil Ortiz or any other GBP fighter possibly go to ESPN or Showtime for a PPV in the future? Like a Munguia vs Hurd on a Showtime PPV or is Munguia exclusive to DAZN like Canelo is?
    The deal is with GBp but they are sending Francisco Vargas to espn for the Berchelt rematch

Comment

Slightly off topic, but does anyone with DAZN use the HBO back catalogue option? Was wondering what their selection was like.

Comment

Originally posted by El Ondeado View Post
        I read that some fights will be broadcast on DAZN and Facebook simultaneously

Comment

Working...
        X