• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No fcukin way, he should stay retired.

Comment

Originally posted by NahMean View Post
      https://youtu.be/Vy555pvgl1o

Most the things I post come to pass.. Sometimes just can't be bothered to put a link to the source but here you go. Whyte says Vlad is lying about not coming back and that his team were in active negotiations with Vlad.
      Oh yeah, 44 year old Wlad is lying. I’ll believe Dillian Whyte. He’s had such a great track record of being up front and honest about who wants to fight him.

Comment

Thankyou, my man. That's a bit more substantial.

I tend to treat Coppinger with one slightly raised eyebrow but it's worth keeping an eye on at least.

Comment

Eddie Hearn “Wlad would you be interested in coming out of retirement to fight Dillian Whyte?”

Wlad “hell no, I haven’t fought in two years and haven’t gotten a win in over four!”

Translation - Wlad wants a tune up first

Comment

Why wouldn't Wlad himself do a video about coming out of retirement ?

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
              Eddie Hearn “Wlad would you be interested in coming out of retirement to fight Dillian Whyte?”

Wlad “hell no, I haven’t fought in two years and haven’t gotten a win in over four!”

Translation - Wlad wants a tune up first

Of course its only fair he has a tune up.. He lost to 2 of the best of this generation and did well in those fights.. Well, maybe not in Fury fight but that was more so what he didn't do than what Fury did. Vlad wasn't himself that night but probs to Fury for taking him off his game.

IMO Vlad beats Whyte, Miller and even Wilder.

Comment

I want to see him clown wilder

He would too, all it would take is that stiff jab, threat of the left hook.

Wilder wouldn;t knwo what on earth to do

Comment

Whyte confirms Vlad is making a comeback and that his team were in negotiations with Vlad but Vlad wanted a tune up before facing Whyte. Now reports are surfacing that Vlad is no longer with his old manager and is due to sign DAZN as a global abmasodor.

Thoughts on his comback?

Edit: Here's the source since you guys won't take my word!

It ain't about taking your word, man, it's about wanting to see the primary source and judge my it's significance and ramifications for myself. Don't take it personal though, if mama Koba told me the sky was blue I'd probably still pop my head out the window to check.

Comment

I agree.. He can come back and beat pretty much every fighter minus the 2 best he's lost to. I'd love to see him against Wilder. IMO Vlad is too technical for Wilder and his jab will f**k up Wilder all day long.
                    THAT would be a good fight.

IMO, I see that as another transitional fight, the same as the Joshua fight. If Wilder beats Klitschko, it cements the new era of HW's being dominated by the 'even bigger HW's'.

On paper, Klitschko should beat Wilder. Even at his age.

Comment

Originally posted by Koba-Grozny View Post
                      It ain't about taking your word, man, it's about wanting to see the primary source and judge my it's significance and ramifications for myself. Don't take it personal though, if mama Koba told me the sky was blue I'd probably still pop my head out the window to check.
                      That's fair enough. Sometimes I just CBA to link a source but I never make threads just making stuff up. We'll see what happens but I tend to believe Whyte when he says his team were in negotiations with Vlad so maybe we do see a comeback.

Comment

Working...
                      X