Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: David Allen After David Price Loss: I'm Probably Done

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A fight vs Price is a pretty good gauge in whether or not a guy should continue fighting.

Comment

Originally posted by 4truth View Post
      If this was a guy with no other prospects then I’d say maybe he should take a few days to consider but I think he is right. It’s time for Allen to get back to a regular job before the damage he’s taking eliminates that option.
      Indeed. He actually used to be a substitute school teacher a few years ago, so any damage would certainly eliminate that option.

Comment

He needs to retire, hes only 27? and hes already taken some horrendous beatings, Ortiz was disgusting...(blame hearn for that) he was drinking food out of a straw for 3 months after that. Tony Yoka beating was even worse.

The fact hes got a good chin makes it even worse, a 10 round pummelling from a big puncher is FAR worse than getting knocked out in 1 or 2 rounds. Hes already starting to slur and he will end up a vegetable if he continues on.

Comment

I guess he doesn't need an even higher chance of permanent brain injury that he'd be lucky not to have.

Comment

Hopefully he's made good money out of the game. Nobody else gets to judge whether a guy should fight on or not when health is in the equation.

Comment

I just want Price to get knocked out by Hrgovic. I don't think I'm asking for too much....

Comment

Working...
              X