Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Usyk: Joshua Would Be Much Harder For Me Than Andy Ruiz

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Usyk might beat either (or not) but I fancy his chances against Ruiz more than against Joshua who is more likely to catch Usyk on his way out.

Usyk has reach on Ruiz and unlike Joshua would be able to use it. Also, Ruiz's feet are pretty good but he doesn't do side to side very well. Usyk has stamina on both fighters, so he likely picks up several rounds just on their exhausted inactivity....provided, of course, he doesn't get caught with a bomb from either.

Comment

I so much hope that Ruiz wins again vs aj!!

Comment

The only guy Usyk really destroyed was that English guy. I can't make a big deal of such a common occurrence. Usyk has a hill to climb and I think the higher levels will be too much for him.

Comment

I’m a big fan of Usyk, I’m backing him at heavyweight. I think he’s good enough to beat everyone, with the exception of a fully fit Fury (too big & clever) and Wilder. I think he could outbox Wilder comfortably, but Wilder has that equaliser that can win any fight.

I’d fancy his chances against Whyte, Joshua and Ruiz.

Comment

Andy the place holder gets blasted out in the rematch. Matchroom has all the killers Wilder and Tyson avoided Wyhte and AJ, they'll duck Usyk too.

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post

Usyk just wants that easy-money, he knows the real threat to his undefeated record awaits in America.

Sorry Usyk, you signed with Mismatchroom for nothing. All your plans went down the drain, thanks to Andy 'Destroyer' Ruiz.

Comment

Usyk may not even make it that far, he was getting beat up by bellew ffs lol.

Comment

Spoiler alart, Ruiz gives the belts back. Wilder and Fury use the "he has no belt" excuse to duck Ruiz along with Whyte and Usyk.
                Originally posted by Tecnoworld View Post
                I so much hope that Ruiz wins again vs aj!!

Comment

Was that before or after he stopped Bellew? LOL!

Originally posted by Cutthroat View Post
                  Usyk may not even make it that far, he was getting beat up by bellew ffs lol.

Comment

I tend to agree. Oddly I think Wilder is harder for Usyk than both of those guys cuz he's so crazy & more athletic + one mistake by Usyk = fight is over.

And I dig Usyk to f#ck sh^t up, but I don't think he beats Fury.

All that said I think while Usyk has all the skills to outbox the sh^t outta every HW but Fury, but his chin is gonna be a huge question mark til we see him take some HW shots from a legit HW. He might be the most skilled cat in the division, but if his chin is the Amir Khan edition he's gonna be effed with this HW run.

Comment

Listen to this bum you know when they say that they usually mean the opposite kinda like when Floyd said Augustus was his “toughest” fight yea right.

Andy’s granite chin, speed, power and counters would have that euro bum doing the chicken dance

Comment

Working...
                      X