Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: We'll Let Andy Ruiz Know Venue This Week, Cardiff in Front

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Hearn: We'll Let Andy Ruiz Know Venue This Week, Cardiff in Front

The venue is nearly finalized for the Andy Ruiz vs. Anthony Joshua rematch. Last month, Ruiz pulled off a shocker when he dropped Joshua four times to claim the IBF, IBO, WBA, WBO heavyweight titles at Madison Square Garden in New York City.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Ruiz best get his passport ready

Atmosphere will be unreal in-front of 80,000 pizz tanks singing sweet Caroline

Comment

Are they hoping the Mexican will dislike the freezing Cardiff air?

Ruiz won’t get another fight in a sold out stadium so he should complain about the venue.

Concentrate on complaining about the ref and judges. It worked wonders for GGG

Comment

Originally posted by GlassJoey View Post
        Are they hoping the Mexican will dislike the freezing Cardiff air?

Ruiz won’t get another fight in a sold out stadium so he should complain about the venue.

Concentrate on complaining about the ref and judges. It worked wonders for GGG
        Been to a couple of boxing events and bands in the stadium when the roofs closed

It gets pretty warm in there

Comment

Originally posted by GlassJoey View Post

Are you not aware of the Mexican fan base?

Comment

Wilderette insanies incoming..4....3...2....1.....

Comment

Ehh I feel like Joshua letting this happen on his home soil after getting beat down in his first trip to the states looks rather weak. I think even he knows the best revenge redemption would be to go back to NYC and try to make things right a second time. But that's just my opinion

Comment

The shot caller Andy A side Ruiz is about to get told where to go and when to be there. I know the haters cant stand it but Andy signed that contract. You just guna have to live with it.

Comment

Originally posted by Rikanlynx86 View Post
                  Ehh I feel like Joshua letting this happen on his home soil after getting beat down in his first trip to the states looks rather weak. I think even he knows the best revenge redemption would be to go back to NYC and try to make things right a second time. But that's just my opinion
                  I totally agree with you, but as someone else said earlier on here today, nobody would give a toss where the rematch happens once the fight is over and they stopped each other.

Comment

Originally posted by DaNeutral. View Post
                    The shot caller Andy A side Ruiz is about to get told where to go and when to be there. I know the haters cant stand it but Andy signed that contract. You just guna have to live with it.
                    It’s a standard contract. Otherwise you wait three years for a shot as a mandatory. I think the only person who doesn’t do rematch clauses is Floyd Mayweather- Which says a lot.

Comment

Working...
                    X