No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao Drops, Bloodies, Decisions Thurman For WBA Title

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by QueensburyRules View Post
    - -Spence obviously wore the kid gloves for that fight.

Nothing but cruise control until he can land a mega fight. Bogeymen don't need more KOs, they more in need of enticing the best.
    Indeed that is possible. Manny is going to watch closely how Spence does against Porter. Spence can't afford to coast against a beast like Porter. We can make a more accurate assessment on how Manny can do after that fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by FredWreck View Post
      Spence and Crawford are overrated and wouldn’t last with previous era. They’re trash.

I’ve got more ***** in one year than you have your whole life. PROOF? you have 1500 posts on a boxing forum and I have only 24. Now start watching boxing before posting *****.
      We finally agree on something. You have only 24 posts which means you don’t watch boxing nearly enough to know what the f@ck to post about it....LMAO!

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
        Oh....remind me where they're fighting again....
        yeah no shít

doesn't mean the singers need to spazz out and actually butcher the song.

Comment

• incredible fight. i had pacquiao winning by a several rounds. thurman also deserves a lot of credit for fighting his way out of that body shot in the 10th.

Comment

• Originally posted by lowblows420 View Post
            The only fighter ever to murder two eras of boxers
            You must’ve never heard of some dude named Bernard Hopkins...look him up

Comment

• Just an unbelievable performance by Pacquiao, this was a type of fight you tell your grandkids about to motivate them when their stuck or in a rut!

Pacquiao has over 70 fights in a 20 year career, been stopped 3x, lost more than once and had several dozen wars and is still operating at a very high level is just amazing!

Thank you Pacman for allowing me to once again witness suck a mythical feat, oldest welterweight champ in history!

Pacman has to be moved up the ATG ranks off of this!

Comment

• Remember that body shot from round 10?

That same body shot keeled Broner.

Broner is way sturdier in the body. Keith body weakness was revealed long ago by Collazo. Amazing how both Danny and Porter was not really very successful with that.

Comment

• Originally posted by EdWins View Post
                  yeah no shít

doesn't mean the singers need to spazz out and actually butcher the song.
                  That was pretty much textbook on how that song is sung for the last quarter-century so I don't know what you're talking about

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
                    That was pretty much textbook on how that song is sung for the last quarter-century so I don't know what you're talking about
                    bruh they even did the club sound fx at the end you know damn well that shíts embarrassing stop playing dumb

Comment

• Originally posted by BoloShot View Post
                      This score must be a joke...
                      Ok, Thurman won 5 rounds IMO

While Pacman won 6 plus the KD which is a 2 pt swing which equals it up to 8

Pacman won 4 out of the first 5 rounds

Then Thurman won the 6th and 7th rounds and Pac won the 8th then Thurman won the 9th and Pac had the 10th in what could’ve been a another 10-8 round! And Thurman won the 11th and Pac clinched the 12th!

So Pac won 6 rounds plus KD(2 Points)

Keith won 5 rounds

Or you could give it Pac won 7 rounds plus KD and Keith won 4 rounds!

No way Thurman won more than 6 rounds or won 6 rounds!

5 or less is the max, he did good work an landed some good straight right hands an bodyshots but Pac would end up taking away his momentum nearly every time Keith builded up some!

Great fight and will be watching it more than once this year!

FOTY contender and round 1 was a round of the year contender as well just for 40 year old Pac dropping Prime Thurman in the first!

Hope you enjoyed it

Comment

Working...
                      X