No announcement yet.

If you're in your 30's and only had sex with ONE woman you're a PATHETIC loser

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
    I'm not even sure how that's possible, especially with all these date drugs.
    Beercules!!!! How could you?!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
      I completely agree with this statement.

I am 31, I have easily fucked over 100 women.
      Dude we have all tried to tell you I will try again: Its not "fvking women" when your @33 is sore and simy after a date, and those are not women telling you to assume the position.

Comment

Originally posted by billeau2 View Post
        Beercules!!!! How could you?!!!
        no wonder I went on that Tinder run like a year ago

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
          or maybe your focus in life is on more important things
          whats more important than poon? men get education, money and seek careers because it'll boost their poon intake. thats the #1 reason.

Comment

I dont sweat the graft and i dont sweat the guys who are happy with a relationship.

I think as long as the individual is happy with whatever direction they have taken or are taking. Then thats all that matters.

Now if you a dude who only hit 1 female and 30 something. And regretting it or feeling like a loser.

Then change that. Go pursue what you feel like you missed. Or whatever.

Its different when you are feeling some negative way for whatever action you take. THEN you are a loser at that point.

I see it as this way. Look at Tim Tebow. That mfer is STILL a virgin. A millionaire, famous, has a book etc. But he's happy. He's waiting till marriage. Dude is 30 something and still a virgin.

But he is happy and isnt negative about the path he has chosen and taken.

Same with these dudes in the club etc. Every thursday to saturday grafting and bagging 5x amount lf females. But they are a loser if they sit and complain about not having a real relationship.

Why? Because they arent happy with the path they taken and arent seeking to change it either.

So man. Do as you please. Idc if its 1 woman or 200. As long as youre happy. Thats what should actually matter.

Comment

Originally posted by Bandman View Post
              Agree or disagree ??

30's is the halftime to your life

you will DIE soon.

just one measly poon is PATHETIC at this point.

speak on it gents
              Disagree. Youre a pathetic loser if youre worried about some other dude's sexlife.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxingraya View Post
                Disagree. Youre a pathetic loser if youre worried about some other dude's sexlife.
                King Solomon in the bible slayed over 300,000 poons. Thats why GOD loved him

Comment

King Solomon in the bible slayed over 300,000 poons. Thats why GOD loved him
                  Lol. I don't believe in fairy tales bro.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxingraya View Post
                    Lol. I don't believe in fairy tales bro.
                    well Wilt Chamberlain slayed 20,000 poons and is envied the world over

Comment

well Wilt Chamberlain slayed 20,000 poons and is envied the world over
                      20k is a lie. And he isnt envied everywhere nor by everyone.

Comment

Working...
                      X