Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Professor Kamau Kambon aka "exterminate all white people" health is rapidly declining

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So basically white people are Friezas people and black people are the saiyans

Comment

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
      Nah, B. Just trying to take out the trash, much like I did to you.

It's just your stench that is still here

You're lucky that we couldn't get a mod to enforce our permanent ban bet. Aint that right, Bobby Boy, Elroy, Curtis, whatever your name is!
      Didn't he get exposed in a video and then turned around and deleted the video after he was found out?

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby Deez View Post
        DoubleLeftH00k You broke him. He had to call the mods on you. ***** had to hit the panic button.

https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...0#post19893960

Bahahha man dude be cryin on here like a little girl

Weak arse white haitin nazi travestyny

He be winnin doe

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post

Bahahha man dude be cryin on here like a little girl

Weak arse white haitin nazi travestyny

He be winnin doe
          The fact that I turned you into a troll that's obsessed with me proves I been "winnin."

You are the one thinking about me all day everyday. Try finding a girl!

You still didn't show up to the thread. Go explain yourself, son. I'm waiting!

Comment

Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
            Didn't he get exposed in a video and then turned around and deleted the video after he was found out?
            How the fuck I get exposed in a video you retardeded ass *****? ***** you dumb af

Comment

How the fuck I get exposed in a video you retardeded ass *****? ***** you dumb af
              So you didn't get exposed in a video?

Tell me, how did you lose our permanent ban bet? What was the final piece of evidence against you?

Was it a video that you promptly deleted, before hiding out in your alt for 2 months? Let us know, bro

Comment

This professor kinda lost all creadilty.

He and Alex Jones would find a lot of common ground to cover together.

Comment

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
                  So you didn't get exposed in a video?

Tell me, how did you lose our permanent ban bet? What was the final piece of evidence against you?

Was it a video that you promptly deleted, before hiding out in your alt for 2 months? Let us know, bro
                  I won and you welched. That's all there is to that. How was I exposed in a video? You're dumb but I didn't know you were Chollo level dumb, cuz.

Comment

I won and you welched. That's all there is to that. How was I exposed in a video? You're dumb but I didn't know you were Chollo level dumb, cuz.
                    Apparently I kicked the shlt out of you so hard that you become delusional.

In case you forgot, here are some highlights from various posters about what happened. Enjoy

It was a clear victory and Bobby was using deceitful ways to win and got caught an embarrassed. I don't see why Bobbie is so embarrassed because no one took him serious on here.
                    What we actually have here then is one of the most impressive performances the Thunderdome has ever seen. Trav may have earned himself a HoF spot!
                    Travesty completely ruined the troll/racist gang via destruction

One man army against a gang (I.e. ghost, onebad65, Deez, etc) of clowns and alts and single handedly dissected them to the point to where Bobby Deez said fcuk this and logged out
                    Yes. Travesty singlehandedly fought off multiple opponents and destroyed this little "gang," even overcoming cheating through the use of scripts.

I am quite impressed. He really is a one-man army.
                    Just admit it Dempsey, Bob tried to cheat and got busted. You can't deny the truth!!
                    Yeah props to travestny for exposing all this.

Best outage since Bringer routed the z clan.

Comment

But this thread isn't about me. It's about the racist professor in the OP from the poster pretending to be black.

If DoubleLeftH00k still wants to mention me, there is a thread in the Dome and a thread in the Comments section that has been patiently waiting for this coward or anyone else.

Back to your regularly scheduled programs. Thanks

Comment

Working...
                      X