Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Deontay Wilder Could Be Ringside For Joshua vs. Ruiz at MSG

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by diplo View Post
    I honestly think they all think they can beat each other. I mean in this Fury/Joshua/Wilder love triangle. It's their promoters/networks that are ducking each other, not them.
    Yes, nobody wants to see his product loosing.

Comment

Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post
      Yes, nobody wants to see his product loosing.
      Especially as the only heavyweight champ who went unbeaten was Marciano (who fought in an era where no one ducked anyone), so it's an extremely exclusive club, so obviously they want to keep their assets undefeated as long as possible.

Comment

What’s the point?

We know he ain’t fighting him until the back end of 2020.

Or literally never if one of them gets splattered which could happen.

Comment

Originally posted by Clubber Pac View Post
          Lol, this will be interesting, this isn't the UK.

AJ won't be able to arrange for Wilder to be controlled, or not admitted to the building, he can't duck this fight anymore.

Wilder's best bet to is confront AJ directly, that's what's been missing in this narrative, a primer, a direct confrontation on video tape.

Wilder should humiliate AJ after he destroys Ruiz, force him into the fight.
          I'm confused... I could swear that Hearn/DAZN have been making continued offers to Wilder for months and it's Wilder's team that have been refusing the fight?

Originally posted by OgTripleOg View Post
          Eddie won’t be able to get a restraining order on wilder this time. Welcome to America *****es
          There was no restraining order. You can't just get a restraining order without cause... that whole thing was a load of bollocks from Wilder to appease his moronic fans; of which there are clearly plenty.

Anyway... hopefully Wilder does show up; though i'm skeptical with Ortiz being in the ring last night.
          Last edited by Deus; 05-19-2019, 05:51 AM.

Comment

No point when he and his team says they have two fights lined up already. Honestly this is very frustrating as a boxing fan. You go there and what? Let’s make the fight marinate?

Comment

Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
              What’s the point?

We know he ain’t fighting him until the back end of 2020.

Or literally never if one of them gets splattered which could happen.
              Literally this^^^^^. I really don’t see the point. All these fans getting hyped about it for what? For them to wait until 2021? If he is going there and Joshua wins, and they both trash talk each other about it happening next! Then yes please fly there and sit in the front row. But if this going to be another WWE if he said she said, “Your promoter knows what I want etc” then F that.

Comment

too bad nobody will really be watching

can eddie call the british boxing board again and get wilder banned from entering the ring?

LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
                  too bad nobody will really be watching

can eddie call the british boxing board again and get wilder banned from entering the ring?

LOL
                  Well they might as well.

What’s he gonna say?

We might fight in 2020?

Mega hype!!!

More interesting if Dillian is there and calls out Wilder that might actually happen

I would say Wilder does seem to have more confidence in himself. Perversely not because he is killing himself to make it more that they obviously have fights lined up.

Hearn knows that AJ could lose. Wilder can lose.

I’m pretty certain both of them get knocked out if they fight the guys they should
                  Last edited by Sparked_26; 05-19-2019, 12:57 PM.

Comment

Why would Deontay Wilder even remotely entertain the thought of attending an over matched mismatch type of fight like Joshua/Ruiz? Andy Ruiz is garbage man. He is game but he is also garbage.

Comment

At diplo.lets take a look at the difference here pal.deontay fought a mandatory that means deontay was the one who had no choice.joshua on the other hand had a choice.and he choosed the easy way out.those are the facts buddy

Comment

Working...
                      X