Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

a complete list of pro boxers who would sell 91k+ PPV buys against random Canadian

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
    It's funny because when this fight was made Golovkin fans were saying it was a bigger fight than a Golovkin-Ward fight would have been.
    I certainly remember this. When it flopped, all we got was "PPV is dying model" and "It's Floyd's fault".

Comment

Not Andre ward...that's for sure.

Comment

You gotta remove Golovkin from that list. To get those numbers they had to include Canadian buys.

Comment

Why do these Lil Ginas keep making out Golovkin is a superstar though? He's the B-side to Brook ffs.

Comment

Yes what a huge success, which is why he's back on regular HBO.
            So I guess you'd rather pay to watch the likes of Canelo vs Smith instead of watching for free?

PPV should be for mega fights, not mismatches anyway

Comment

Boxing is in the toilet. I read that the UfC since November has had 5 PPV go over 1 million buys and that was before last weeks fight so 6 now presumably. No fight but maybe Canelo-GGG will even come close to a million in boxing anymore

Comment

Yes what a huge success, which is why he's back on regular HBO.
                It's funny because when this fight was made Golovkin fans were saying it was a bigger fight than a Golovkin-Ward fight would have been.
                Originally posted by b00g13man View Post
                I certainly remember this. When it flopped, all we got was "PPV is dying model" and "It's Floyd's fault".
                Originally posted by Nod View Post
                You gotta remove Golovkin from that list. To get those numbers they had to include Canadian buys.
                Why do these Lil Ginas keep making out Golovkin is a superstar though? He's the B-side to Brook ffs.
                Some quality posts in here had me laughing my ass off.

He's are star doe. GGG is no star and never will be. Even if he gets a Canelo fight and wins in spectacular fashion he will not be a legit star. He's old and his resume is shit. He'll never be in the same bracket as TBE, #48, or even Mr. 155lbs.

Comment

Lord have mercy...wow

Comment

They literally said it would outsell Mayweather-Berto

Comment

THIS IS WHERE ggg FANS LOSE

Comment

Working...
                      X