Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"SOG" Ward vs "King" Krusher Kovalev @ 175 lbs / 12.5 stone: Who wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ward ate a lot of jabs tonight.

I'd imagine he would be more cautious and switched on against Kovalev. If he fought as he did tonight, Kovalev wins.

Comment

Originally posted by Russ. View Post
      Wouldnt that make it easy for kovalev? you cant hit what you cant see.
      First off, Barrera is slow as molasses...

Kovalev is much faster, harder puncher, more technical, and his power shots are crisp

This fight is 60-40 in Kovalev's favor

Comment

Its a tough call, i like both fighters, i was saying KOvalev, now i feel like Ward can take it, i feel like Ward needs another fight then KOvalev

I think Ward can squeak by a decision, but u never kno with this business

KOvalev hopefully is motivated for this fight

Comment

Still got Kovalev by KO

Comment

Hopefully Ward mans up and fights Krusher next. Don't wanna see another tuneup.

Kovalev is waiting, the fans are waiting and Ward says bla bla bla my team bla bla bla.

Comment

Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post
              Ward ate a lot of jabs tonight.

I'd imagine he would be more cautious and switched on against Kovalev. If he fought as he did tonight, Kovalev wins.
              I agree. The commentating, and crowd noise was biased, Sullivan was landing his shots, and was giving Ward some difficulty, Ward was stealing many rounds, and had the advantage of the knockdown, since the point deduction round was a 9/9 round (at least on my card). Kovalev won't be so forgiving, and won't give him that space.

Comment

Kovalev by UD, I honestly lean towards Kovalev stopping him but Ward is durable guy. I dont think Ward will be able to keep him off of him and Kovalevs jab will land, thats bad.

Comment

Originally posted by Sun_Tzu View Post
                  Kovalev by UD, I honestly lean towards Kovalev stopping him but Ward is durable guy. I dont think Ward will be able to keep him off of him and Kovalevs jab will land, thats bad.
                  Ward will take tons of punishment win or lose, that much we do know.

Comment

Originally posted by Jubei View Post
                    Hopefully Ward mans up and fights Krusher next. Don't wanna see another tuneup.

Kovalev is waiting, the fans are waiting and Ward says bla bla bla my team bla bla bla.
                    Ward has already said he isn't ready for Kovalev, he needs another fight.

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
                      Ward will take tons of punishment win or lose, that much we do know.
                      My mouth is watering thinking about that fight. Jesus, PLEASE MAKE IT HAPPEN BEFORE 2017

Comment

Working...
                      X