No announcement yet.

We're not alone

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
    I don't get how space isn't automatically interesting to everyone. I don't get why governments around the world don't care more about space exploration.
    It's a waste of tax payers dollars. What's the point of exploring other worlds? Its out of our reach and most are not habitable for human beings.

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post
      Most likely just a rock of some sort orbiting the planet.

Occam's Razor...

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
        I don't get how space isn't automatically interesting to everyone. I don't get why governments around the world don't care more about space exploration.
        waste of money and no profit in there..

Comment

I believe the superpowers are very interested in space. I also believe they are just as, if not moreso, interested in keeping the populace distracted.

Comment

Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
            I believe the superpowers are very interested in space. I also believe they are just as, if not moreso, interested in keeping the populace distracted.
            How is it a distraction?

Can people only concentrate on one piece of news at a time?

Comment

Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
              How is it a distraction?

Can people only concentrate on one piece of news at a time?
              Space isn't the distraction. Pop culture, social media, Kim kardashians huge a$$, black lives matter, reality TV...all distractions.

Comment

Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
                Space isn't the distraction. Pop culture, social media, Kim kardashians huge a$$, black lives matter, reality TV...all distractions.
                I see.....

Comment

Again, most ******ed question in human history.. "Do aliens exist"

No **** Sherlock. They exist in our own solar system, in others near us, in our galaxy, in the universe which contains billions of galaxies, and in other dimensions.

Propaganda to make us believe it's some great mystery when our governments have known for decades.

Comment

Originally posted by DeandreXI View Post
                    It's a waste of tax payers dollars. What's the point of exploring other worlds? Its out of our reach and most are not habitable for human beings.
                    We explore other planets because we are living on one, and the more we understand about planets and space in general, the better equipt we are to deal with events with could potentially wipe out humanity.

The moon landings inspired a generation to get interested in science and engineering which fed back into the economy. Scientific technological innovations are the way forward.

Comment

We're not alone

Comment

Working...
                      X