Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Dragon Ball series announced, Dragon Ball Super

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's probably gonna be wack, the old episodes used to be pretty violent. GT was soft as hell, I think they're gonna tailor it towards kids.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
      It's events after Z not GT, so that's a good start. I'll tune in.

Comment

Originally posted by Cutthroat View Post
        It's probably gonna be wack, the old episodes used to be pretty violent. GT was soft as hell, I think they're gonna tailor it towards kids.
        I should pin your ears you sneaky Pete!

Comment

GT was kind of lame, that timeline Trunks was such a pansy, he literally got mollywoped by everyone he fought.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
            GT was kind of lame, that timeline Trunks was such a pansy, he literally got mollywoped by everyone he fought.
            He was quite the dish when killed frieza and king cold tho

Comment

Originally posted by -DSG- View Post
              He was quite the dish when killed frieza and king cold tho
              That was a different and more badass Trunks from the other timeline in DBZ, I would suck him off

No ****, no Pedo(he was 15).

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
                That was a different and more badass Trunks from the other timeline in DBZ, I would suck him off

No ****, no Pedo(he was 15).
                LOL only you.......

Comment

What I always wanted was for Raditz, NAppa, Vegeta, Kakarot, Broly somehow teamed up and tried to kill everybody.......Basically villains that can turn Super Saiyen and the Goku if he didnt hit his head when he was little

Comment

Originally posted by KillaMane26 View Post
                    What I always wanted was for Raditz, NAppa, Vegeta, Kakarot, Broly somehow teamed up and tried to kill everybody.......Basically villains that can turn Super Saiyen and the Goku if he didnt hit his head when he was little
                    Does anyone have a download for, Resurrection of F ? Battle of Gods was money (good) ... I'll be watching this new series

Comment

This is going to be crazy. Glad that Akira Toriyama will be writing it & hopefully it erases the the memories from the lame ass GT.

Comment

Working...
                      X