Tell me About Your Pets

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tell me About Your Pets

If you want to.

I've always been more of a dog person I guess. But I really love pretty much all animals. Snakes are a bit crazy...the way they look at you leads me to believe they aren't your friend.

All hoovering seeing if it's the right time to mistake your hand for a gottamn rat. Cats are a less comedy show than dogs...but seem to be more awe inspiring.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

I have 2 dogs one puppy and one old ass one thats has to be his time soon so thats why i got the puppy to takes its place. I like lil dogs I dont know what breed they are but they just small muts.

Im mexican right so we dont take our pets to the vet for shit lol and my old dog that motherfucker has had broke 3 of his legs and healed that shit naturally lol it was funny one time he came home with a broken leg after being missing for like 5 days (I let my dogs run lose at night IDGAF about no laws) and so I makeshift a cast with two sticks and towel and duck tape, lol that dog was gone again that night impregnating all the hoes he can find limping with his broken leg lmfao. My dogs are too gangster!

Comment

Originally posted by Daylyt View Post
      I have 2 dogs one puppy and one old ass one thats has to be his time soon so thats why i got the puppy to takes its place. I like lil dogs I dont know what breed they are but they just small muts.

Im mexican right so we dont take our pets to the vet for shit lol and my old dog that motherfucker has had broke 3 of his legs and healed that shit naturally lol it was funny one time he came home with a broken leg after being missing for like 5 days (I let my dogs run lose at night IDGAF about no laws) and so I makeshift a cast with two sticks and towel and duck tape, lol that dog was gone again that night impregnating all the hoes he can find limping with his broken leg lmfao. My dogs are too gangster!
      Mexicans are notorious for having some Roughnex.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

I've got a 4 year old American Pitbull terrier named Molly. She's a cool ass dog! I take her running and hiking with me all the time. 65 lbs of muscle. She thinks she's a lap dog and loves people.

Comment

Right now I only have two dogs, a chow and a yellow lab. I also have a 18 year old cat that stops by when he's hungry.

This is a pup pic of the chow that I posted here a couple years ago.

Comment

I have a stupid ass cat and she's mean as hell.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
              I have a stupid ass cat and she's mean as hell.
              Most cats are assholes. People who really enjoy adult cats are masochists.

Comment

This is Anja, I adopted her from some toothless people in a K-Mart parking lot. Her father was a skinny Yorkie and her mother a morbidly obese Dachshund. She's seven months old and she ****ing rules. I got her around the time my girlfriend went to the big house and she's been an awesome companion, despite eating holes in my carpet and a piece of the wall.

Comment

I have an old dog from a rescue centre he keeps trying to run away despite him living like an absolute King.

Bit of a ****.

He has shat on my work bag more than once.

Comment

took in a stray kitten in the middle of winter last year. had a broken leg and was about ready to freeze to death.

its now punking my dog and other stray cats around the neighborhood.

Comment

Working...
                    X