Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Juan Manuel Marquez tweets that Canelo vs Perro was a fix fight!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Juan Manuel Marquez tweets that Canelo vs Perro was a fix fight!!

Here you have it folks, straight from Marquez

Also Floyd Mayweather Sr. implied that it was fix fight.

I'm currently in Mexico and it's amazing hearing how the radio talk shows, and the people in general believe Perro was paid to throw the fight.

You could even see it in the arena, when mexican fans pelted canelo with objects, they knew it right away.

So welcome to the New Era of the WWE thanks to this guys!

Last edited by Max Mad; 03-10-2014, 07:41 PM.

And the ban hammer in 3....2....1..........

Comment

I really don't think so. Perro started to heat up a bit later, and he was clearly upset by the stoppage. He did look horrendous for whatever reason in the early rounds. He looked so, so bad. Maybe he was drained or something, but that's on him.

Comment

Originally posted by Red Slider View Post
        And the ban hammer in 3....2....1..........
        Lmfao

RIP TS

Comment

It didn't look fixed to me. Angulo was just in there with a stronger and younger fighter. Canelo made him look bad, like Mayweather made Canelo look bad. You can definitely see why the referee stopped that fight. Angulo had taken a beating. The ref is in there, he knows how much a fighter is being beaten physically. Also, their lives are in his hands.

Comment

Marquez shouldn't be talking about this you know who will have a few words with him

Comment

Oh **** why Im I not surprised that never loose diva marquez is a conspiracy theory guy. There are so many legitimate reasons of things why Angulo was off and looking like skeletor on fight night is just one of them. No need for conspiracy.
              Last edited by DannYankee; 03-10-2014, 07:47 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Le samouraļ View Post
                I really don't think so. Perro started to heat up a bit later, and he was clearly upset by the stoppage. He did look horrendous for whatever reason in the early rounds. He looked so, so bad. Maybe he was drained or something, but that's on him.
                Well he had to make it look believable somehow, but even then there was a point in the 8 round, where Perro could have hurt Canelo, but he decided not to do it, what a bad acting job.

Comment

Angulo has decent power and let's assume he suddenly got old in the ring that night. We all know the last thing to go for any fighter is his power, not speed and quickness so no excuses for not throwing punches with conviction.

Comment

JMM been jealous of Canelo since the Trout fight. He's such a bitter ass piss drinker.

Comment

Working...
                    X