Muhammad Ali stole his persona aka swagger jacked from this white guy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Muhammad Ali stole his persona aka swagger jacked from this white guy

Ali admits it here

Ali was also a good friend of Classy Freddie Blassie, he basically copied pro wrestling and brought it to boxing.

So why do fans get mad when boxers do WWE? They need to bring more antics to boxing to gain interest in the sport like Ali did.

Comment

Yup

Ali turned the dying sport that was boxing at the time into one of the biggest money making sports ever... How? Copying pro wrestling tactics

Now a dayz, people don't try to be a silly character like that, they just try to be ghetto, and ignorant saying dumb stuff and making rap videos

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
        Ali admits it here

No offense, but tis is really old news.

Comment

Ali was also a good friend of Classy Freddie Blassie, he basically copied pro wrestling and brought it to boxing.

So why do fans get mad when boxers do WWE? They need to bring more antics to boxing to gain interest in the sport like Ali did.
          The "Gorgeous" George influence has been known about for a long time by Ali fans. It's interesting to contrast the relatively calm, soft spoken Cassius Clay to the personality we all know today. What if Ali had never watched pro wrestling? The legend may never have grown.

Comment

Originally posted by JDezi4 View Post
            Yup

Ali turned the dying sport that was boxing at the time into one of the biggest money making sports ever... How? Copying pro wrestling tactics

Now a dayz, people don't try to be a silly character like that, they just try to be ghetto, and ignorant saying dumb stuff and making rap videos
            Yeah man, we need more characters in boxing, its weird whenever you talk about pro wrestling there are a lot of haters on here.

Dude you gotta liven up the sport. I am sick of the annoying arrogant money flaunters like Broner, we need some characters that can sell fights.

Comment

Yeah man, we need more characters in boxing, its weird whenever you talk about pro wrestling there are a lot of haters on here.

Dude you gotta liven up the sport. I am sick of the annoying arrogant money flaunters like Broner, we need some characters that can sell fights.
              True about needing more characters but Ali lived up to it too.

Comment

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
                No offense, but tis is really old news.
                No offense but not everyone is a 70 year old geezer like you.

Comment

Originally posted by Master Barrera View Post
                  No offense but not everyone is a 70 year old geezer like you.
                  As a boxing fan I've been in and seen this discussion numerous times in the history section as well as other forums and have seen this video many time times in the past.

And even though I won't be 70 for more than 2 and a half decades the geezer thing was very humorous to me, wanker.

Comment

Yeah? He "admits it.." Are White guys completely devoid of charisma and swagger or something? Is that what you're trying to say??

Comment

Working...
                    X