Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who's got the better resumé Broner or Canelo?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 1PunchKOPOW! View Post
    IF Canelo beats Trout he still has to catch up with Broner. A Trout win is comparable to DeMarco but then Broner has Escobedo, Litzau, Perez and whoever else. Those were prime guys not shot to **** fighters with nothing but name value.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

i disagree. demarco was a showbox level fighter for many years. he broke through to the top with his linares win, but linares himself is never going to amount to much.

trout beat miguel cotto convincingly. as far past it as cotto is, and beyond his best weight to boot, it's still a better win than demarco to beat trout right now.

and escobedo and litzau were not in their primes. litzau was coming off of the best win of his career, but his lights have been going out easier and easier for years now.

Comment

IF Canelo beats Trout he still has to catch up with Broner. A Trout win is comparable to DeMarco but then Broner has Escobedo, Litzau, Perez and whoever else. Those were prime guys not shot to **** fighters with nothing but name value.
      Nah if canelo ever beat Trout, the momentum tilts in his favor cause Trout is a better fighter than DeMarco ever was.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
        Nah if canelo ever beat Trout, the momentum tilts in his favor cause Trout is a better fighter than DeMarco ever was.
        Oh excuse me.

I guess I can't read.

I didn't realize the thread was actually about who would have the better resume if Canelo beat a bunch of fighters he hasn't beaten yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby
          Quote:

Originally Posted by 1PunchKOPOW!

Well, I was talking more about Ranking wise. Even tho they don't mean too much nowadays in some situations. There's No Doubt Trout is the better fighter. I was just comparing ranking wise and both guys coming off of good victories.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman932 View Post
            Oh excuse me.

I guess I can't read.

I didn't realize the thread was actually about who would have the better resume if Canelo beat a bunch of fighters he hasn't beaten yet.

how the hell do you put in 20 k bscene posts without the ability to read?

Comment

Well, I was talking more about Ranking wise. Even tho they don't mean too much nowadays in some situations. There's No Doubt Trout is the better fighter. I was just comparing ranking wise and both guys coming off of good victories.

So you're crediting Alvarez with a win over Trout without even fighting him?

Why start the thread if you're going to post stupid **** like this?

Comment

Originally posted by New England
                Quote:

i disagree. demarco was a showbox level fighter for many years. he broke through to the top with his linares win, but linares himself is never going to amount to much.

trout beat miguel cotto convincingly. as far past it as cotto is, and beyond his best weight to boot, it's still a better win than demarco to beat trout right now.

and escobedo and litzau were not in their primes. litzau was coming off of the best win of his career, but his lights have been going out easier and easier for years now.
                Well to be fair, that was Trout's first fight on a major network. He was coming off FNF from beating Rodriguez. So both guys were coming off of impressive wins on their big network debut.

Linares vs DeMarco WAS on HBO right?

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                  how the hell do you put in 20 k bscene posts without the ability to read?
                  I wish I was ******ed. Then this thread would make perfect sense.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman932
                    Quote:

So you're crediting Alvarez with a win over Trout without even fighting him?

Why start the thread if you're going to post stupid **** like this?
                    Ok dude, you're overreacting a little TOO MUCH about the post. It was a scenario. And FYI I have Trout beating Canelo.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman932 View Post
                      Oh excuse me.

I guess I can't read.

Don't presume anything about me. I don't know where you've been but it obviously wasn't near here. I'll have you know that i'm thee official Trout supporter round these here parts & I'm fairly certain he'll whoop canelo come April.

What i'm saying is the in the unlikely event that canelo beats Trout (in a fair fight), it would work wonders for his relatively meager, overhyped career.

Comment

Working...
                      X