No announcement yet.

Kubrat Pulev a G!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by techliam View Post
    I don't care where they come from. If there's a champion that's exciting, i'll go watch and support him. I'd prefer a British one if they fight in the UK for convenience.

Other than that, your generalisation is pretty pathetic. I'm European and proud to be. You support a Ukrainian despite you being in Germany, what stops us supporting any other European?

So narrowminded
    So you're saying you wouldn't want a British hw champion over any other nationality? WladimirK doesn't believe you....

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
      This

I consider Froch vs Kessler to be a domestic dust up
      lol. Really? How?
      Are they both vikings or something?

Comment

Originally posted by WladimirK View Post
        So you're saying you wouldn't want a British hw champion over any other nationality? WladimirK doesn't believe you....
        It'd be nice but i'm happy for it to be any europeans, German, Ukranian, Polish, Spanish etc, all are my european brothers

all except the french...

Comment

lol. Really? How?
          Are they both vikings or something?
          Kesslers mum is english lol.

But nah honestly i'm a huge froch fan and he's british but I like Kessler almost equal, it's actually a tough fight for me I dont want either to lose.

Comment

Watch out! You might get accused of being racist for using "G". You gotta dance with your pants saggin to earn respect.

Comment

lol Lennox Lewis > anything the Klits have done.

Comment

Kesslers mum is english lol.

But nah honestly i'm a huge froch fan and he's british but I like Kessler almost equal, it's actually a tough fight for me I dont want either to lose.
                Yep, tough fight to call. May the best man win.

Comment

Originally posted by Sn1 View Post
                  This goes without saying. But we're talking about active fighters, you know.

Comment

You Brits are very nationalistic. You'd really like to have a hw champ, but you won't get it. WladimirK feels sorry for you guys over there on your little island.

Now please refresh my memory when was the last time Germany had a HW Champion? That's right,almost 80 years ago. The biggest boxing star in Germany aren't even really German - Klitschkos, Abraham, Huck, Strum

Comment

Originally posted by Sn1 View Post
                      The beater of a washed up Tyson and Holyfield. I'm so impressed.

Comment

Working...
                      X