Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would it surprise you if Adrien Broner moved to 147 next fight and beat a contender?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would it surprise you if Adrien Broner moved to 147 next fight and beat a contender?

Would it?

Because, honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if he did that. I think that says a lot for the kids talent.

Hell, I could even see him beating Paulie Malignaggi for the 'world' title.

i wouldnt be surprised. id pick him over malignaggi.

Comment

Id like for him fight more at 135then stop at 140 and pick up a title there 1st to be honest..there is no rush he is young and still improving

Comment

Send him the contract over and he'll sign it.

Comment

Broner is a bum......Guerrero beats him to pieces

Comment

Yeah it would.

Broner has business to tend to at 135 and 140 first.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
              Broner is a bum......Guerrero beats him to pieces
              Broner is a long, long way from being a bum. And Guerrero beat a lot of guys to pieces. Doesn't make those guys bums, either.

Comment

A carefully chosen champion, yes of course. Like Pacquiao-Diaz at 135.

Definitely Malignaggi would be the most winnable fight for Broner out of all the champions there.

A good non-title fight against a top 10 fighter would be Zaveck. Very winnable fight Broner.

Comment

You people crack ,me up on Broner gets own by Ponce Deleon beats a has been Demarco who Valero destroyed and now he's ready for the Elites of The Welter weight division what I see is Broner being carefully match because he'a a clone of Andre Berto not Mayweather

Comment

He should go smash paulie, who needs to stop keeping that belt hostage

Comment

Working...
                    X