• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"NSAC's Kizer: Marquez, Pacquiao Pass Tests Are Clean"

but...but...but Marquez was working with Memo

Comment

Originally posted by JoeMan View Post
      Why are Floyd worshipers always in PED threads? Floyd has yet to clear his name in relation to the Hauser article. He was alleged to have tested positive 3x. I would stay away from these threads as far as I can if I'm a Floyd worshiper.

But I'm glad people are talking about it. Nobody should get away with it.

Stop crying kid.....

KTFOiao fans had 3 years to support better testing, TOO LATE NOW B1TCH !!

And you clowns tried to insinuate that requesting better testing means that you are ducking and must be a coward..... but now you think its a good idea huh?

Go cry somewhere else loser.

Plankiao fans suck.

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
        This doesn't prove anything

Sign my petition if you want the real truth
        Get over it. Where was your stupid petition after Manny knocked out Hatton.

Comment

What i hearing that the counter right is the new PED.....LOL

Comment

Now hopefully Juan will get the credit he deserves!! All credit to Manny for giving juan the credit for the win and backing juan up by saying he wasn't using roids!! Time for his fans to follow suit!! Well the ones that were running there mouths that is!!!

Comment

Some other dumb excuse will probably surface for Pacquiao getting k.o.'d.

Comment

Originally posted by Money Moy View Post
                I think the hostility isn't towards Pacquaio, more so towards his die hard crazed fans. I personally really like Pacquaio cause he is such humble person and took the defeat like a man with no excuses. I was rooting for a Marquez victory cause was looking for him to get a W on a fair shake and to shut those crazed fans up. But guess that's not happening. I actually felt really bad for Pacquaio the way he got KO'd that badly. But that's part of boxing. It's a sport you don't "play"
                I hear ya and ill admit i am a pacquiao fan and i was hoping marquez would fail the drug test but he didnt so it is what it is. Ive moved on and so should the other pacman fans. Marquez knock the f out of pacquiao and there is nothing you can do or say to change it. Im not surprised to say the least considering the way manny fights that he got knocked out...i just didnt think marquez would be the guy. Manny has been past his prime since the margarito fight and its on a downhill spiral.

But yeah...pacquiao fans can be irrational.

Comment

Originally posted by stretchedout View Post
                  Stop crying kid.....

KTFOiao fans had 3 years to support better testing, TOO LATE NOW B1TCH !!

And you clowns tried to insinuate that requesting better testing means that you are ducking and must be a coward..... but now you think its a good idea huh?

Go cry somewhere else loser.

Plankiao fans suck.
                  Of course. Mayweather and you clowns started all this mess. The scrutiny will be ten times more brutal. There's no way anybody can get away with it.

Comment

When Floyd was screaming about extra testing Pacquiao came with every excuse in the book on why he didn't want to test too close to the fight and walked away from the biggest fight of his career to fight a loser in Clottey. His fans supported every reason Manny, Roach, Arum and Ariza put forth on why they wouldn't accept the tests and Pacquiao fans cosigned him. The commission did their job and both Marquez and Pacquiao came back clean so in all actuality Manny Pacquiao just got his head knocked off to space by a clean fighter, so deal with it.

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
                      This doesn't prove anything

Sign my petition if you want the real truth
                      F@ck your petition puss. Are you still crying on your pillow. HAHAHAHA so far you only have on 27 delusional participants.

IF PAC WAS THE BEST HE SHOULD'VE TOOK THE TEST!!!! HAHAHAHAHA

Comment

Working...
                      X