Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Bradley Stays at welterweight, would you want alexander rematch?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If Bradley Stays at welterweight, would you want alexander rematch?

What do you guys think?

Hell....No...

Comment

After Bradley beats Manny I doubt he would give Alexander a chance anytime in the near future.

Comment

Originally posted by NearHypnos View Post
        Hell....No...
        Personally yea, just a thought that came across while watching the fight again.
        There're better fights for both men up and around their weight.
        I could see Bob pitting Timmy against Marquez win or lose

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
          Personally yea, just a thought that came across while watching the fight again.
          There're better fights for both men up and around their weight.
          I could see Bob pitting Timmy against Marquez win or lose
          I'd watch Bradley - Jmm. But only if Bradley won.

Alexander could fight loser/winner of Kahn-Peterson if they move up...or loser of Berto-Ortiz. Alexander looked good against Maidana...but then again..it's Maidana..not exactly a "skilled" guy lol

Comment

Bradley vs JMM would be an excellent fight stylistically even if Bradley lost. and Khan vs Bradley would be even better.

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
              Bradley vs JMM would be an excellent fight stylistically even if Bradley lost. and Khan vs Bradley would be even better.
              The only reason I say if Bradley wins is that I don't think JMM would be interested in fighting Pac's leftover if he loses. Khan - Bradley sounds nice, but Kahn has a nice roadblock in Peterson..and if he wins (which I think he should), is there a rematch? What do you guys think about Alexander - Pac?

Comment

I'd watch Bradley - Jmm. But only if Bradley won.

Alexander could fight loser/winner of Kahn-Peterson if they move up...or loser of Berto-Ortiz. Alexander looked good against Maidana...but then again..it's Maidana..not exactly a "skilled" guy lol
                True that for Bradley-JMM, but you know Arum. He got them hoops.
                Alexander. I think they're going to want to set him up with Paulie. I have him third in line behind Khan being first (if he wins against Peterson) and Zab (being a Brooklyn favorite).

Comment

The only reason I say if Bradley wins is that I don't think JMM would be interested in fighting Pac's leftover if he loses. Khan - Bradley sounds nice, but Kahn has a nice roadblock in Peterson..and if he wins (which I think he should), is there a rematch? What do you guys think about Alexander - Pac?
                  Oh, I thought you meant if Bradley beats JMM you would only watch it, as in you wouldn't watch it live and would only watch it afterwards based on what you heard about the fight, sorry I misunderstood. That makes sense.
                  I don't think Alexander deserves Manny.
                  And I definitely can see Peterson upsetting Khan.

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
                    True that for Bradley-JMM, but you know Arum. He got them hoops.
                    Alexander. I think they're going to want to set him up with Paulie. I have him third in line behind Khan being first (if he wins against Peterson) and Zab (being a Brooklyn favorite).
                    That's right... Paulie got himself a nice little title the other day didn't he. Hmmm...I wonder if they'll try for that fight...or Pac vs Paulie!? I'd laugh if that happened.

Comment

Working...
                    X