No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: WBA Prez: Peterson Has Ten Days To Appeal Khan Ruling

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

some pathetic posts in this thread

Despite clear evidence of cheating in favour of peterson, you haters just keep on hating the victim. If you allow peterson to come in with his head and fight on the inside then you must allow pushing, no ifs and no buts. the ref was a joke and made it clear when he never gave khan his deserved kd in the first round he wanted peterson to win

not only that but the dodgy person near the judges just proved everyones point, so many rules of boxing were broken with him distracting the judges, handing them all a note, then playing with the scorecards (video evidence is there), then on top of that the masterscore card vanishing and then a new one being made 2-3 days later shows a homecooking job

justice will be done for boxing, khan will get his rematch and beat the **** out of peterson, again.

Comment

Originally posted by FeFist View Post
      Assuming he can keep the IBF strap I'd personally vacate the WBA belt.
      I think this is the most likely outcome.

Comment

Khan gets the rematch and beats him for a 2nd time, this time by a wider margin and stoppage

Comment

To much drama in the first fight there has to be a rematch here.

Comment

peterson should go to england and beat khan on his turf and in front of his fans. Since khan won't be able to clench and push away this time, he could get knocked out. That was his only defense in the dc fight.

Comment

lets hope justice is served and that rematch happens.. the first fight was clearly a corruption-riddled affair.. in fact it's one of the worst cases of outward corruption that the boxing world has seen for a long time.. washington should be ashamed of itself.. i cant see peterson having much of a chance against khan if the ref and the judges are fair.. his headfirst smothering tactics wont win him many rounds with judges that know how to score accurately

Comment

A rematch would be wanted by GBP and fans anyways. Let's get it done.

Comment

Originally posted by Leohappy View Post
                  please tell me is this some kind of joke????
                  It would've been a terrible one if so.

Comment

LP is going to beat this kid up even more this time around. The constant pushing is the only reason why guy didn't get the Linares treatment.

Comment

Originally posted by Fix View Post
                      lets hope justice is served and that rematch happens.. the first fight was clearly a corruption-riddled affair.. in fact it's one of the worst cases of outward corruption that the boxing world has seen for a long time.. washington should be ashamed of itself.. i cant see peterson having much of a chance against khan if the ref and the judges are fair.. his headfirst smothering tactics wont win him many rounds with judges that know how to score accurately
                      Corruption is not the right word,if there was fix going on the way it went on was a ham fisted joke. The man in the hat incident is slack unprofessional ineptitude not corruption. However I am certain GBP have got at the WBA to order to get a rematch and that is corruption. GBP have milked the man in the hat incident to spin a yarn and a lot of people have bought into the illusion.
                      Last edited by Prince Mongo; 01-15-2012, 01:02 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X