Collapse
No announcement yet.

Im planning on visiting Compton Tommorow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

even then he wouldnt take the toke deep into his lungs, he would take a pu55y burn and blow it straight back out his mouth, like a white pu55y. afraid to get high.........

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
      Glad to see my popularity is on the rise.

By the way, the person who made this alt is CRASH DUMMY, the Irish ****** who would kill to suck Floyd's dick.
      OH SNAP!!!!!!!!!hahahha didn't even realize it wasn't you till right now.....hahahhahahhaha

looks like someone gots it in for ya!

.........to the fake Derranged...........

Hey! You're talking to my guy all wrong. It's the wrong tone. Do it again, I'll stab you in the face with a soldering iron.

Comment

While thugs are drinking bottle shelf liquor.....Georges will pull out his 4,000 dollar fine aged wine.

Comment

the thugs would laugh and ridicule him, in turn he would claim he is asmatic, at which point they would proceed to beat and rob him of his belongings, causing him to go crying back to his penthouse in upper manhattan, KNOWING he tried and failed and may never get another chance to be in with them again......

Comment

georges would have his aged wine wrapped in a paper bag, when the homies proceed to pour out a lil liquor for the deceased, georges being the jew that he is would never partake in such an act, he would proceed to lick it off the curb, in turn the thugs would curb stomp him ala history X......

Comment

When someone asks Georges for a shot, he pours half a shot.....tight ass jew....

Comment

Yea, look at the mentally challenged terrorist and the gay Spaniard sucking each others dicks over this pathetic alt. Its gotta be one of them.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                  Yea, look at the mentally challenged terrorist and the gay Spaniard sucking each others dicks over this pathetic alt. Its gotta be one of them.
                  I bet the alt is yours.

Comment

**** you ******..........

Comment

I didn't even realize it was a fake Derranged until I saw the real one post on here. I thought he just had enough and was coming clean.

Comment

Working...
                      X