Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The End of British Boxing is coming. Are you ready?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Carl Froch now a 3 time world champion, amir khan to become a 3 time world champ in July I'd say British boxing is fine for now

Comment

• Ha! Eat shit and die.

Comment

• You've got to laugh at how insecure some of the posters are on this site . Boxing dying out from any quarter is bad given the state it's in .

Comment

• British boxing is in very good shape.

Khan will be champion again, Brook is getting close, other great prospects such as Price on the way up too..

This thread is gonna keep getting bumped for a long time.

Comment

• I bet the TS is pretty p1ssed off right about now.

Comment

• Calzaghe an all time great. The Hopkins fight cemented that without doubt.

Comment

• Oh man...you bumped this?....exposing yourselves, YET AGAIN, by bringing light to the very thread that buried you??

OOF!

Originally posted by Legendary Hater View Post
                lol...there they go again...look at those future, Big Time ALL-WORLD Champions...

It's like THIS...by all means, bump this thread when you have a legitimate, "Elite" fighter...a consensus Top 3 Pound For Pounder defeating and reigning over the very best in his Division...

It'll happen someday...but first you have to deal with this incredibly long and ARDUOUS rebuilding phase...

I'd be surprised if you get one in 5 years...
                btw...how 'bout that Kell Brook?...

LMAOO!!

Truly,
                your Owner.

Comment

• To be fair, its threads like this that make Boxing fans look towards other forums.
                  Nice thread if your a casual fan though

Comment

• Holy **** TS is a capper

LOLOLOLOL ME A BOXING FAN WISHING FOR DEATH OF BOXING LOLOLOLOL

Comment

• What's the name of the song Bute came out to the ring with?

Comment

Working...
                      X