Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Remembering the greatest postfight interview of all time.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by boxingp4p View Post
    u serious man? that would be some funny **** to watch!
    Yeah man..they did the interview from the locker room after the fight since security had to get Judah out the ring after the fiasco..

It was classic... Jim had some balls though..and zab was saying (looking at the replay) look, look, he caught me but look i bounced right up..then jim said.."and you go right back down".. Zab said quit being smart MF! LOL!

Telln you..the **** was classic...

Comment

He was ****ed man lol..... trying to speak all religiously and peacefully n then SNAP " praise to be my children...praise..MAAAAAN WHAT!" loooool...

And that broken back interview i still cry with laughter at how serious he is and how shocked the new reporter is when he says it

Comment

Originally posted by thiefery View Post
        Yeah man..they did the interview from the locker room after the fight since security had to get Judah out the ring after the fiasco..

It was classic... Jim had some balls though..and zab was saying (looking at the replay) look, look, he caught me but look i bounced right up..then jim said.."and you go right back down".. Zab said quit being smart MF! LOL!

Telln you..the **** was classic...
        lol somebody needs to find this

Comment

Originally posted by alza1988 View Post
          Funniest guy i've ever seen in boxing , lmao
          Norman Stone.The referee sucks , the referee sucks fight him f--k the referee.The referee sucks .Get out there and fight him
          haha, that was an awesome video thanks. only thing interesting about a Ruiz fight! Too bad he doesn't train any high profile fighters I'd love to see him on a 24/7 series

Comment

This is all I can find on the fight worth a laugh
            That Superman music is hilarious.

Comment

Originally posted by holdthatthought View Post
              That's some bold **** from Toney. **** Don King while King was pretty much running ****.

Comment

drugs are bad

Comment

Funniest guy i've ever seen in boxing , lmao
                  Norman Stone.The referee sucks , the referee sucks fight him f--k the referee.The referee sucks .Get out there and fight him

That is absolutely the funniest coach ever!!!!

Comment

Working...
                  X