No announcement yet.

Sales Predictions?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sales Predictions?

Asher Roth- Asleep In The Bread Aisle- I'm going out on a limb and saying 250 k first week. I think a lot of suburban stoner kids and girls who loved I Love College will go out on 4.20 and buy it. I think the facts its out on 4.20 will make it sell a lot.

Rick Ross- Deeper Than Rap- 135 k.. just think he will stay around that mark.

He's gaining an internet buzz and I think has a good shot at it.

Comment

Originally posted by Megadude
      i know rick ross is wack but how you got asher roth selling more? nobody knows him
      lmao. hes been all over mtv, the internet, the carson daily show...etc for the last 6 months atleast.

Comment

Asher - 66K

Det. Ricky Rawse - 179K

Comment

Asher's album > Ross's

Asher will probably outsell him too

Comment

Asher Roth around 165k

Rick Ross around 150k

Comment

Originally posted by sisforshaq View Post
              Asher Roth- Asleep In The Bread Aisle- I'm going out on a limb and saying 250 k first week. I think a lot of suburban stoner kids and girls who loved I Love College will go out on 4.20 and buy it. I think the facts its out on 4.20 will make it sell a lot.

Rick Ross- Deeper Than Rap- 135 k.. just think he will stay around that mark.
              dammmmn. asher flopped. I thought he was going to atleast 250k aswell.......

its weird, i guess he didnt have people hooked like he thought...

67 k i think i read....
              Last edited by Truth; 05-03-2009, 08:48 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Truth View Post
                dammmmn. asher flopped. I thought he was going to atleast 250k aswell.......

its weird, i guess he didnt have people hooked like he thought...

67 k i think i read....
                I heard the label under shipped the album by 100 k .. but still weak numbers.. Ross stepped up and got his 3rd number 1 album in a row with 156 k.

Comment

Roth just under 100k imo.. Can't be that many suburban stoner kids around.

Comment

Originally posted by -Blackout- View Post
                    Roth just under 100k imo.. Can't be that many suburban stoner kids around.
                    Yeah. I wonder what this means for his future.....I really think they had high hopes.

I think they thought every white suburban teenage and college student in the country would buy it.....and they would make him into the new Eminem. But it didn't happen.

To be honest, I thought he was going to sell like crazy for that very same reason......

Comment

Working...
                    X