Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why Boxing is NOT Dying (ESPN increases boxing budget)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by puga View Post
    espn should just get rid of atlas...he's just a waste of money and space..
    http://espn.go.com/espn/contact

People complaining about Atlas, happy with their increase in coverage, or any type of comment should let ESPN know. Fill out the form on that page. If you have the time to do it I don't see how it could hurt.

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
      espn should just get rid of atlas...he's just a waste of money and space..
      it would def. be a sad day [the day FNF loses Teddy]. Teddy Atlas is hilarious!

but can't wait!! and should we have a revamped FNF threads?

i think so i'll make one now!

Comment

Originally posted by bahay kubo View Post
        it would def. be a sad day [the day FNF loses Teddy]. Teddy Atlas is hilarious!

but can't wait!! and should we have a revamped FNF threads?

i think so i'll make one now!
        Sounds good. FNF 2011 in less than 24 hours.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Malone View Post
          http://espn.go.com/espn/contact

People complaining about Atlas, happy with their increase in coverage, or any type of comment should let ESPN know. Fill out the form on that page. If you have the time to do it I don't see how it could hurt.

ATlas should be gone!! He's the worst analyst! He cant predict fights. And He's a bad play by play analyst. Also he sometimes get so biased agaisnt certain fighters. ESp Pac. Atlas sounds like an employee of Golden boy & Maywethers!
          \
          My wish will be George Foreman!! Then gets some guest analyst every week, a fighter or a Trainer.

Comment

Nothing is better for boxing than weekly televised cards with quality talent. That's how stars are made.

Comment

Working...
            X