Collapse
No announcement yet.

NFL's Greatest Wide Receivers of the Decade

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Moss and TO should be 1 and 2. Holt should be 3. Im kind of in shock at that, and that people actually agree, when the Moss and TO have nearly twice as many TD's.

Comment

I'd rate Andre Johnson a little higher, easily above both Fitzgerald and Boldin just imo.

Comment

Originally posted by Rudyo View Post
        I'd rate Andre Johnson a little higher, easily above both Fitzgerald and Boldin just imo.
        Just based on his last 2 years? Fitz takes him on body work and TDs. Plus Fitz was so clutch in AZ's run to the SB.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Jesus View Post
          Just based on his last 2 years? Fitz takes him on body work and TDs. Plus Fitz was so clutch in AZ's run to the SB.
          Andre Johnson is better statistically then Fitzgerald so don't try that "body of work" crap. If Johnson was with Kurt Warner and had a WR next to him like Boldin for a number of years, he'd rout Larry.

Comment

Andre Johnson is better statistically then Fitzgerald so don't try that "body of work" crap. If Johnson was with Kurt Warner and had a WR next to him like Boldin for a number of years, he'd rout Larry.
            Eh, no.

In his 8th year, AJ has caught 606 for 8203 yards and 43 TDs.
            In his 7th year, Fitz has caught 542 for 7275 yards and 61 TDs.

In one more season, AJ has 64 more catches for 1000 more yards, and 28 less TDs.

Add in the playoff performances Fitz put in 2 years ago, and I give him the edge.

Comment

IMO Fitz and Johnson are the two best in the game today

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Jesus View Post
                Eh, no.

In his 8th year, AJ has caught 606 for 8203 yards and 43 TDs.
                In his 7th year, Fitz has caught 542 for 7275 yards and 61 TDs.

In one more season, AJ has 64 more catches for 1000 more yards, and 28 less TDs.

Add in the playoff performances Fitz put in 2 years ago, and I give him the edge.
                Look at the QB stat comparisons between the team and the surrounding cast and you'll realize why Fitz has more TD's. I'm not dissing Fitzgerald, I think he's a top 3 WR currently but I think Johnson is even more of a physical freak then Larry even.

I think a perfect comparison to what Andre Johnson went through early in his career is what Calvin Johnson is currently going through in Detroit.

Comment

Originally posted by -veteran420- View Post
                  IMO Fitz and Johnson are the two best in the game today
                  Calvin johnson has to be in their

Comment

Look at the QB stat comparisons between the team and the surrounding cast and you'll realize why Fitz has more TD's. I'm not dissing Fitzgerald, I think he's a top 3 WR currently but I think Johnson is even more of a physical freak then Larry even.
                    More of a physical freak? Definitely. I just like Fitz's game a lot. AJ has now had Schaub for 4 years and it's not like Warner was riding high coming into Arizona. You can just as well say that Fitz helped him resurrect his career. They've also never had a running game in Arizona.

Comment

Originally posted by kswizzy99 View Post
                      you can say the same about Holt with Warner.

as far as the list... Moss should be #1, and Owens is too high on that list. Other than that, the list is good.
                      Owens too high???

In that decade, Owens is third in receiving yards behind Moss and Holt, second in receiving td's behind Moss and third in overall touchdowns, behind LT and Moss.

Comment

Working...
                      X