Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

i am american, american public should support me--floyd!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He's trying to create a "Americans vs Pinoy" battle?

either way, it's just hype.

Comment

Just watched the Joe Buck Live segment on my DVR. It didn't seem much like Floyd was clamoring for support from U.S. citizens as much as a poke at Mark Wahlberg who clearly favors Pacquiao. Even if Wahlberg tried to say neutral, he said "I'm good friends with Manny, and I've known Floyd a long time". In other words, he was much more glowing about his relationship with Manny. Floyd tried to take a stab at that friendship by saying that Wahlberg should be rooting for Floyd since they're both from the same country.

Comment

I think Floyd is an acquired taste--either you love him or hate. Apparently, his country hates him. But he does have a point about patriotism---then again this isn't the olympics.

Comment

he wears che guevarra t shirt and he wants america to support him?

Comment

It is un-American for Floyd to claim he is one of the greatest ever, when he hasn't even fought the greatest in his own division. Floyd makes Osama bin Laden seem like George Washington.

Comment

I do find it kind of odd that Americans don't allways support there own.. look at the british, Pinoys etc they all stick by there fighters

Comment

fraudulent jr. comes off way too much like a a**hole. Pacquiao's signing & english is cringe worthy, but fraudulent jr.'s lame attempt at being humble & personable is beyond cringe worthy.

Dont confuse charisma with looking like an ass & talking ****.

Comment

Originally posted by DonTaseMeBrah View Post
                  fraudulent jr. comes off way too much like a a**hole. Pacquiao's signing & english is cringe worthy, but fraudulent jr.'s lame attempt at being humble & personable is beyond cringe worthy.

Dont confuse charisma with looking like an ass & talking ****.
                  It's incredible how much of a little ***** you are. Seriously. If Mayweather's humble you don't like him. If he talks trash you don't like him. Why don't you ever concentrate on the boxing instead of how the fighters act or talk? That's just gay,real talk.As funny as you think you are, I don't see anybody inviting you on their show.

Comment

Originally posted by rommel357 View Post
                    Funny that you mention Tiger, he's not even black, he's mostly Asian.

BAck on topic. Although it sounds pathetic that Floyd is begging for American support, i don't blame him nor do i mind it at all. But he has to understand that if he acts like a douchebag, he'll get treated like a douchebag. Regardless what race, ethnicity, or culture you are. I support most if not all of anything that is American, and i'd do the same thing with anything that is Filipino. If there is an Olympic competition and Floyd is fighting, i'd support him all the way, except if he's fighting Manny or any other Filipino fighter. When Floyd fought Hatton, i wanted to him to win and i knew he would win. But when Floyd fought DLH, both Americans, it was an easy choice for me to support DLH. Especially after watching 24/7. You got one guy acting like a complete douchebag (that would be Floyd), and you got the other guy who is completely down to earth and a classy family guy (DLH), no brainer.
                    Are you here for boxing or are here to like another man?is either you like him as a boxer or not,stop complaining about another persons character your not perfect sir.

Comment

Originally posted by LATINOSNOBAYAG View Post
                      And ? There's a ton of B-Ball stars in America, and every single one of 'em is bigger than Floyd, ****, even Tiger's bigger than Mo**ey Mayweather, and he plays f**kin' golf!

Imagine that, Mo**ey Mayweather beggin' in his own country, lmao.
                      These people are world superstar. Tiger Woods is arguably one of the biggest sporting star in the world. There is a reason why AA don't get behind their fighters as much as Latino's and Pinoys. We have sporting stars in nearly every sport

Comment

Working...
                      X