Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why Do People Pretend That Wilder Wasn't Signed to Fight the #2 HW in The World.....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Because he never intended to fight him anyway and was looking for a way out from the beginning...r let some posters tell their side of the story

IG: Lopez_Boxing

Comment

• Originally posted by sicko View Post
      Luis Ortiz wants to fight him again he even signed up for the WBC/VADA program to get a shot so why not fight him next?
      Because the WBC wants Stiverne and Ortiz to fight for the mandatory position.

If Wilder fought Ortiz on a voluntary, then he'd still have to fight Stiverne again.

Why not kill two birds with one stone? Not to mention making sure the mandatory gets filled so it's easier to unify?

Comment

• Originally posted by original zero View Post
        Because the WBC wants Stiverne and Ortiz to fight for the mandatory position.

If Wilder fought Ortiz on a voluntary, then he'd still have to fight Stiverne again.

Why not kill two birds with one stone? Not to mention making sure the mandatory gets filled so it's easier to unify?
        Well yeah that is the way it should be honestly! WBC should order that as an eliminator instead of just handing Stivernie another shot because of Povetkin

Comment

• Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
          Who said Wilder is THE champion? Other than himself?

Now even then Wilder can do whatever he pleases his career his choices, he wants to fight every 4 weeks against a bum in a bum of the month club style fight so be it. A guy will make their career what they want it to be, he is the one that has to look in the mirror.

He had a fight lined up for big money, that was taken away from him not by his own doing so he wanted to get in the ring and make some money quickly to cover all those expenses that he incurred for a fight that didn't happen on a quick turnaround.
          Well he obviously has and continues to do with his career as he pleases.

Promises his fans big showdowns, instead fights can after can with no remorse.

enjoy the ride

Comment

• Povetkin failing a drugs test is not the same thing as Wilder beating him in a boxing match.

Comment

• Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
              Well he obviously has and continues to do with his career as he pleases.

Promises his fans big showdowns, instead fights can after can with no remorse.

enjoy the ride
              How is Tyson Fury meeting your expectations of greatness~ at least Wilder is actually competing in boxing contests.

Comment

• Originally posted by yammy25 View Post
                Top keks. I dont rate Parker either i think he's just as static as Joshua. If he goes against Joshua like he did against dimitrenko AJ will have his head off and it isnt like Roboshua is a ballerina of movement is it.

Wouldnt be surpirsed to see Hughie resoundingly outbox Parker if he even remotely resembles his cousin.

But lets get down to the nitty gritty of it shall we ?

AJ commands 400/600,000 buys everytime he fights with his klitschko bout predicted to do over 1000,000 buys.

Deontay Wilder fights on free TV on shotime, and his largest FREE audience was circa 1.1 million against stiverne, the numbers havent come close to that again since because the broner fight at the weekend was their highest since that fight at 779k average.

If you were Joseph Parker, would you like a big fat slice of the anthony joshua, casual-fuelled money pie thats gona give you millions..... or would you like the deontay free to air meal in a bag thats gonna give you a resounding **** all in comparison.

I know what I'd have. Anyone would think this sport is primarily a business
                So I expect you to not cast any judgement towards Wilder and be a little more understanding if this turns out to be the case. Funny that the guy that never brought up money as a means to avoid a fight is being hated on but those business men get a pass......hmm.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
                  So I expect you to not cast any judgement towards Wilder and be a little more understanding if this turns out to be the case. Funny that the guy that never brought up money as a means to avoid a fight is being hated on but those business men get a pass......hmm.
                  Wilder doesnt just have a pick of Joseph Parker or Anthony Joshua though.. he could have go for someone else in the top 5 /10. Ive given him a pass for washington because of his injuries, ive been fair enough to him but i just doubt he'll fight someone better next either. He doesnt get to bring up money as a means to avoid a fight, he doesnt ****ing make any lol. If he went up against any other champion he'd be B side!

Haymon knows he cant pull a dime outside of free to air in alabama so he'd let sky/matchroom win the purse for joshua, K2 for klit and knows a fight against parker in NZ on PPV there would probs make more money than wilder on PPV in the states.

And why should i be understanding of someone in the position of having " the most legit " HW belt, with the longest current reign who hasnt fought anyone worth a dime? Everyone brings up Malik scuba scott as a good win for him, yet his next fight was Jason Gavern.. a bum that AJ took less time to flatten in his 11th pro fight.. it was Deontays 32ND!!

Again with your hmmm ****.. let go of the fact that deontay is a black american like yourself and realise that any heavyweight champion who has been pro for 9 years and is WBC champ for the last 2 years would get abuse for his resume, ONE single cheat opponent or not.

Comment

• Originally posted by yammy25 View Post
                    Wilder doesnt just have a pick of Joseph Parker or Anthony Joshua though.. he could have go for someone else in the top 5 /10. Ive given him a pass for washington because of his injuries, ive been fair enough to him but i just doubt he'll fight someone better next either. He doesnt get to bring up money as a means to avoid a fight, he doesnt ****ing make any lol. If he went up against any other champion he'd be B side!

Haymon knows he cant pull a dime outside of free to air in alabama so he'd let sky/matchroom win the purse for joshua, K2 for klit and knows a fight against parker in NZ on PPV there would probs make more money than wilder on PPV in the states.

And why should i be understanding of someone in the position of having " the most legit " HW belt, with the longest current reign who hasnt fought anyone worth a dime? Everyone brings up Malik scuba scott as a good win for him, yet his next fight was Jason Gavern.. a bum that AJ took less time to flatten in his 11th pro fight.. it was Deontays 32ND!!

Again with your hmmm ****.. let go of the fact that deontay is a black american like yourself and realise that any heavyweight champion who has been pro for 9 years and is WBC champ for the last 2 years would get abuse for his resume, ONE single cheat opponent or not.
                    I'm not black you idiot - I get that a lot because I'm not insecure on rooting for someone thats not apart of my own breed. You guys see my avi's and sigs and who I support and assume I'm a member of the black-panthers.

Comment

• too many apologetic threads man.....

btw, wilder is a bum

Comment

Working...
                      X