Why do people really want to see ggg VS Canelo so bad

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why do people really want to see ggg VS Canelo so bad

I don't get it?

What's the infatuation with wanting Canelo to move up so bad?

It's not like there's an argument for p4p #1 a stake for them. They've fought in different weight classes forever. There's no "REAL" beef between them.

What is it?

Is it because it's a legacy fight?

Or is it for the money?

idk, maybe cause they think Golovkin can beat Canelo and they want Golovkin to be the face of boxing

Comment

As we reviewed in 2016, much to blame is Abel and Loeffler's exploitation and antics about "Mexican style." Anybody who watches Chavez the way he fought you'd see an exact imitation of how ggg fights and pressures. The problem is Chavez and other greats didn't milk past examples like a smaller sized Hagler to justify all belts...

If Golovkin admits that was his capacity then so be it, but the whole charade about nobody at 154-168 could hang was to be sold to casuals not the actual community of purists. That's usually the ongoing debate here at NSB is objectivity for gggs potential. Golovkin could have gone undefeated up to 168... instead they're trying to beat Hopkins middleweight defenses and all the belts.

For all of Abel's antics I hope Alvarez staggers ggg with them Everlasts

Comment

Originally posted by -MEGA- View Post
        I don't get it?

It's not like there's an argument for p4p #1 a stake for them. They've fought in different weight classes forever. There's no "REAL" beef between them.

What is it?

Or is it for the money?
        People wanted Martinez to fight him to see if GGG could dethrone the true MW champ. But then Cotto beat him so people wanted to see GGG vs Cotto. Then Canelo beat Cotto so now it's Canelo. No one really ever mentioned Canelo until he became MW champ. I've wanted to see GGG fight the true MW champ for like 3-4 years and he's been unable to get that fight for that entire time. I don't see how you can be a fan of the sport and not be frustrated by that.

Comment

Originally posted by pacmanis1 View Post
          People wanted Martinez to fight him to see if GGG could dethrone the true MW champ. But then Cotto beat him so people wanted to see GGG vs Cotto. Then Canelo beat Cotto so now it's Canelo. No one really ever mentioned Canelo until he became MW champ. I've wanted to see GGG fight the true MW champ for like 3-4 years and he's been unable to get that fight for that entire time. I don't see how you can be a fan of the sport and not be frustrated by that.
          You don't think ggg is the "true" MW champ?

Comment

I don't get it?

What is it?

Or is it for the money?
            It's a real test for both boxers but more so for lil g. The diva is considered a p4p talent that should, in theory, be able to atleast push lil g past his comfort zone and possibly outbox him.

I want to see the fight because I know what ODLH and his girl already know, lil g is going to beat the brakes off of her. I just have to see the diva all slumped up in the corner after lil g lands a devastating right hook knocking her out cold. The look on her pimp's face will be PRICELESS!!!!!!!

Comment

I don't get it?

There was no need to move up. Canelo was the WBC middleweight champion of the world. GGG was the WBA/IBF middleweight champion of the world.

Why wouldn't the public want to see them unify?

Comment

Originally posted by pacmanis1 View Post
                But Canelo doesn't have the belt anymore. Like you said, people wanted to see him fight Martinez when he had the belt, Cotto when he had the belt, and Canelo when he had the belt. Now GGG has th belt. GGG-Jacobs are the two best MW's in my opinion. This is the best fight in the division.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
                  It's a real test for both boxers but more so for lil g. The diva is considered a p4p talent that should, in theory, be able to atleast push lil g past his comfort zone and possibly outbox him.

I want to see the fight because I know what ODLH and his girl already know, lil g is going to beat the brakes off of her. I just have to see the diva all slumped up in the corner after lil g lands a devastating right hook knocking her out cold. The look on her pimp's face will be PRICELESS!!!!!!!
                  So you want to see ODLH's face after Canelo gets ko'd, because you know that's what's gonna happen?

Comment

Originally posted by original zero View Post
                    There was no need to move up. Canelo was the WBC middleweight champion of the world. GGG was the WBA/IBF middleweight champion of the world.

Why wouldn't the public want to see them unify?
                    Exactly. When Canelo won that WBC belt GGG was the mandatory challenger.

Then came feel my balls, we don't **** around in Mexico doe. Put the gloves on right now doe

Comment

Working...
                    X