No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Come on Man... View Post
    I care, he appears to be hiding something.
    Well, keep whining then. He's obviously not going to release them.

Originally posted by Come on Man... View Post
    He'll never expose anything that makes him look bad if he can avoid it.
    Your point being?

Tell me any politicians who do expose things that make themselves look bad.....

Comment

• Originally posted by SemiGreat View Post
      a woman needs to know her role. hrc found that out. the trump women know whats the deal.

give the kings room and let them handle things.
      Yep

When times get tough, declare bankruptcy, **** your creditors & employees and start again

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
        Well, keep whining then. He's obviously not going to release them.

Your point being?

Tell me any politicians who do expose things that make themselves look bad.....
        The only one whining is you. Trump is a petulant child who will hang himself. I don't know why you Trump supporters or celebrating like you won something. How exactly is Trump going to make your life better? I will be surprised if Trump and his ridiculous cabinet don't leave the White House in disgraced fashion.

Comment

Want to put a bet up that he lasts more than a year? Something like a ban bet? I'm game....

As for the rest, I don't feel the need to reply to childish insults and name-calling.

You won't respond to the rest cause as always you jump in without knowing what's go'n on.

You get the reference of Nazi Germany now ?

My bad you're a trump supporter how could you possibly get it ?

Comment

• Originally posted by Come on Man... View Post
            The only one whining is you.
            Completely false.

My life's been a joy since Election Day. I haven't felt this good about the world since I saw the Berlin Wall come down.

Originally posted by Come on Man... View Post
            Trump is a petulant child who will hang himself. I don't know why you Trump supporters or celebrating like you won something. How exactly is Trump going to make your life better? I will be surprised if Trump and his ridiculous cabinet don't leave the White House in disgraced fashion.
            Try again, please. And this time without the childish insults and name-calling.

I'll be glad to answer any questions, but only questions from those engaging in adult discourse and debate. Thx

Comment

• Originally posted by BERNIE'S CORNER View Post
              You won't respond to the rest cause as always you jump in without knowing what's go'n on.
              I didn't need to respond. I asked you about taking me up on a bet.

Yes or No.....

Face it, you know you spoke partisan nonsense out your rear end, and now you've been called on it and you know you can't put up.

He's going to be around 4 years+, unless he dies in office. And I'm willing to put my money where my mouth is. Telling you are not.....

Comment

I didn't need to respond. I asked you about taking me up on a bet.

Yes or No.....

Face it, you know you spoke partisan nonsense out your rear end, and now you've been called on it and you know you can't put up.

He's going to be around 4 years+, unless he dies in office. And I'm willing to put my money where my mouth is. Telling you are not.....

Didn't need to respond ???

Well stay the fug out of my posts b!otch !

Deflect all you want.

Sometimes it's better to keep your trap shut.

I speak truth....Period.

I'm not down with alternative truths !

Now go finger bang youself with your foolishness !

Comment

• So you don't have the stones to take me up on a ban bet.

I figured as such, hence me challenging you to make the bet.

Comment

So you don't have the stones to take me up on a ban bet.

I figured as such, hence me challenging you to make the bet.

Typically I'm down 4 a bet but your ignorance has now bored me.

Beat it...I'm no longer amused clown !

Comment

• It's not about me, or my perceived ignorance.

YOU made a prediction. I offered to bet you on YOUR prediction.

You then punked out.

As I say, that says it all.

Comment

Working...
                      X