Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Donald Trump Making A Power Play On The BLACKS!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Come on Man... View Post
    So are you implying that whites don't have total access to American resources? Do you even know that there are more white Americans on welfare than any other race?
    If the US was exactly 50% white and 50% black that would be a really fascinating statistic, but:

Blacks are roughly 13%:
    Receive over 33% of welfare
    Commit roughly 51% of murders
    Approximately one white-on-black rape occurs for every 20,000 black-on-white rapes

This is all while ranking as one of the highest per-capita income groups in the world due to the residual effect of living in the US, while being a net burden.

Anyone who calls this situation "white supremacy" is either criminally insane or just insane. The double-standards in social etiquette are truly bizarre; members of any other ethnic group who openly express racial pride can expect to be fired the next day and subject to death threats and vandalism. Black people get a golf clap.

What group on the face of planet Earth enjoys this unique combination of environmental and social conditions, proclaiming themselves oppressed by a government that deliberately designs artificial advantages for them in every facet of life, in a country where they commit massively disproportionate violence against other races and experience zero collective retribution?

Sincere question. Name one group who has it easier. If you can find one then I will concede your "oppression".

Automatically disqualify any "host cultures" who are being disproportionately victimized and burdened to facilitate "multiculturalism", automatically disqualify anyone in the third-world and/or a war-zone, automatically disqualify any groups who have faced actual oppression/genocide in recent generations.
    Last edited by ////; 01-14-2017, 04:01 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by #1Assassin View Post
      i am middle class, but i am sheltered in the sense that i havent suffered the worst effects of americas racism.

i wasnt among the congolese children risking their lives digging for minerals so americans can buy a new iphone every year. i didnt spend my childhood making shoes and plus sized clothes 18 hours a day or go hungry because america stole my countries resources just to look good on a shelf before being thrown away.
      You realize that wealthy Black Africans/Asians/Latin Americans are 100% complicit and even encouraging in all of that...whenever it presents itself in their countries....Most of those horrid working conditions/lack of labor laws are set by wealthy Non-Whites in those countries....and Greedy American Capitalists like Steve Jobs and others simply take advantage of it.....

Sorry, but you can't 100% blame Whitey for Child Labor/Sweat Shop working conditions worldwide (through Child Labor involving White children existed in the US all the way until 1938)....All races/groups are complicit in it....

Go back and few generations and White Children in America faced those exact same conditions as Black children in the Congo or Asian children in China....

"It took the Great Depression to end child labor nationwide; adults had become so desperate for jobs that they would work for the same wage as children.[5] In 1938, President Franklin Delano Roosevelt signed the Fair Labor Standards Act, which, among other things, placed limits on many forms of child labor. However, the 1938 labor law giving protections to working children excludes agriculture. As a result, approximately 500,000 children pick almost a quarter of the food currently produced in the United States."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Child_..._United_States

Point is:
      Life is tough for everyone of every race in most societies on earth....Get the fuk over it and stop crying and thinking somehow what "your People" experienced in the past is somehow uniquely horrible and tragic compared to what every other race/people suffered....It wasn't...The past is filled with atrocities/lack of moral thinking/terrible human behavior from all sides....Get over it....
      Last edited by animalfan10; 01-14-2017, 06:05 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post
        If the US was exactly 50% white and 50% black that would be a really fascinating statistic, but:

Blacks are roughly 13%:
        Receive over 33% of welfare
        Commit roughly 51% of murders
        Approximately one white-on-black rape occurs for every 20,000 black-on-white rapes

This is all while ranking as one of the highest per-capita income groups in the world due to the residual effect of living in the US, while being a net burden.

Anyone who calls this situation "white supremacy" is either criminally insane or just insane. The double-standards in social etiquette are truly bizarre; members of any other ethnic group who openly express racial pride can expect to be fired the next day and subject to death threats and vandalism. Black people get a golf clap.

What group on the face of planet Earth enjoys this unique combination of environmental and social conditions, proclaiming themselves oppressed by a government that deliberately designs artificial advantages for them in every facet of life, in a country where they commit massively disproportionate violence against other races and experience zero collective retribution?

Sincere question. Name one group who has it easier. If you can find one then I will concede your "oppression".

Automatically disqualify any "host cultures" who are being disproportionately victimized and burdened to facilitate "multiculturalism", automatically disqualify anyone in the third-world and/or a war-zone, automatically disqualify any groups who have faced actual oppression/genocide in recent generations.
        What "situation" are you referring to? What tangible advantages do blacks have that whites don't? Issues like zoning for schools perpetuate inequality. There just isn't equal access to quality schools, neighborhoods, healthcare, etc. Keep spewing your hateful divisive nonsense. You're incredibly transparent.

Comment

What "situation" are you referring to? What tangible advantages do blacks have that whites don't? Issues like zoning for schools perpetuate inequality. There just isn't equal access to quality schools, neighborhoods, healthcare, etc. Keep spewing your hateful divisive nonsense. You're incredibly transparent.
          When exactly would you say a school or neighborhood starts losing its quality? Or better yet what would you say causes a neighborhood or school to lose its quality?

Comment

OK I will. When anyone calls the US "white supremacist" I will keep confronting them with reality.

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
              When exactly would you say a school or neighborhood starts losing its quality? Or better yet what would you say causes a neighborhood or school to lose its quality?
              When did said schools and neighborhoods have any quality?

Comment

When did said schools and neighborhoods have any quality?
                You said
                Issues like zoning for schools perpetuate inequality. There just isn't equal access to quality schools, neighborhoods, healthcare, etc.
                I'm curious as to how zoning for schools perpetuates inequality?

Comment

Working...
                X