No announcement yet.

VADA testing for GGG announced

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SugarKaineHook View Post
    don't get emotional broheim. Just enjoy boxing brah, and leave the politics to us pimps because Conte is also on record stating his consultancy for VADA. That's strike 2 for you too.

Don'T mess with Team USA!!

lol let me see strike 3, what happened during strikes 1 and 2 anyhow? I can't say it's been good, it's never worth investing time for no reason, but I'm glad we're at a clear impasse. I leave you with this, politics to ignore...I like the bit about testosterone to epitestosterone levels in Floyd.

http://www.sbnation.com/longform/201...ng-trust-usada

Comment

• Originally posted by SCEN3RY View Post
      lol let me see strike 3, what happened during strikes 1 and 2 anyhow? I can't say it's been good, it's never worth investing time for no reason, but I'm glad we're at a clear impasse. I leave you with this, politics to ignore...I like the bit about testosterone to epitestosterone levels in Floyd.

http://www.sbnation.com/longform/201...ng-trust-usada
      There's a thing called speculation, even when including empirical data, or worse, not comparing other testosterone to epitestosterone levels of other fighters. Therefore, a cute fail.

Conte, in an ideal testimony, would just flat out say Floyd has been doing stuff, especially when he's providing empirical data of blood analysis when referring to PEDS? Correct?

However, when asked about Pacquiao, Conte doesn't state any inconsistencies about Pac's blood. In other words, Conte could easily say, ''I can't comment about Pacquiao because I've never seen his blood analysis regarding PEDS.''

No no it gets better! Instead, since you asked for it, Conte just flat out states Pac was doing PEDs. Why wouldn't HBO or Arum say anything about that? If Conte is just jokes, then how is he consulting VADA?

Take your time thinking about this! It gets easier when you agree to not be under a suspension of disbelief and take real combat sports politics seriously...or even believing Conte since he's also on record for stating that he BELIEVES there are gifted athletes/champions that are CLEAN!

So here's your transcript about Conte on Pacquiao on the Rogan show. Enjoy it! Don't get sad.

JOE ROGAN: ''Manny Pacquiao is a perfect example. Manny Pacquiao, was, he's gone through 8 different weight classes.
      Manny Pacquiao started off, what was he, a 106 pounds? All the way up to what was he fighting you know, when he fought Margarito, how
      big was Margarito, Margarito was like 168, but in there 168, I meant that's incredible to go from 106 to fighting a big guy like
      Margarito. Um you know, a lot of people have accussed him of stuff, do you know anything?''

VICTOR CONTE: ''I'm highly suspicious I have said this publicly, I mean, there's no doubt in my mind when you're not subjected to testing, and you know, I think it's been going on for a very long time including you know back in the Phillipines. That's my opinion is YES. I believe that he has
      been doing stuff, so...it's ah...''

Conte then brings up a positive angle during the moment, reminding people over and over that Donaire is the only clean boxer... some at NSB call that ''deflecting.''

Comment

• Originally posted by about.thousands View Post
        Wilder has been tested 4 times by USADA

GGG has been tested twice by VADA with less than a month before the fight which means the tests are useless. But of course you don't think USADA is credible although they're popping olympians and UFC fighters left and right. But they ain't legit right?
        Like I said, Wilder has never done random pre fight testing, and Golovkin has, yet you are complaining about Golovkin and making excuses for Wilder.

You are a hypocrite with an agenda.

Comment

• Originally posted by ( . Y . ) View Post
          100% natty. This is what real men look like. Dem asian genes

but , but he is doing testing less than a month prior to the fight...

Comment

• why arent maxi and jubei complining about this???

Comment

Working...
            X