No announcement yet.

🔫🔫shots fired🔫🔫 bradleys former trainer joel diaz takes shot at bradley/teddty

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IIG View Post
    I definitely think Diaz was done wrong, but to suggest that Bradley wasn't impressive last night is bull****. He would've beat Rios with Diaz too, but there would have been more exchanges, sloppier attack, and more deviation from the gameplan. There damn sure wouldn't have been a stoppage. For whatever reason, Bradley was not disciplined under Diaz anymore, but he is under Atlas. Joel should just accept that and keep it moving.
    I remember the 24/7 Pac-Bradley II they showed clips of Diaz wanting Bradley to knock out Pacquiao. Everyone knew that Bradley was not going to knock out Pacquio but Diaz insisted Bradley would try to knock out Pacquiao. In the rematch by round 6 Bradley was trying to be a puncher, and Diaz was not in Bradley's face telling him to change strategy. I'm thinking is that what Diaz was training Bradley during camp?

I think Diaz was slipping as a trainer, the fact that Bradley would come into fights injured and his last fights he looked really sloppy, he deserve some of the blame too. Because if a fighter looks sloppy, training camp was not good.

Comment

nice gun emojis

Comment

victor ortiz..............wat

Comment

Ortiz is in shape.

Comment

Originally posted by Hype job View Post
            Ortiz is in shape.
            he's a young....middle aged lion

Comment

Originally posted by BreWall View Post
              Provodnikov is on Showtime now and Bradley is on HBO, so the cold war applies. Forget it doe.
              provnokoiv is not haymon tho,im sure he can fight on hbo

Comment

Working...
              X