Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chavez Sr just announced on Box Azteca broadcast Chavez Jr next move, Miguel Cotto

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bad match up for Cotto imo. Chavez is huge and if he makes the weight, he'll come to the ring at 180 easily. Unless Freddie demands a fight night weigh in clause, Chavez' size wins this.

Comment

Even at 180 on fight night I think Golovkin would break the lazy/spoiled pothead's face. Fundamentally speaking, Golovkin is a superior fighter and it'd be somewhat interesting to see how many monster shots from GGG Chavez could eat before succumbing to the punishment.

Comment

Lost all respect for Chavez Jr. The phrase "Pick on somebody your own size" has never been truer.

Comment

Originally posted by ßringer View Post
          Even at 180 on fight night I think Golovkin would break the lazy/spoiled pothead's face. Fundamentally speaking, Golovkin is a superior fighter and it'd be somewhat interesting to see how many monster shots from GGG Chavez could eat before succumbing to the punishment.

I would pay for that fight just to solely see the matchup between GGG's power vs Chavez Jr's iron chin.

Comment

Originally posted by jose.sooto View Post
            Chavez Sr said tomorrow, sunday, he, Bob Arum, Fernando Beltran and Chavez Jr are meeting to discuss a fall fight with Miguel Cotto @ 160. Likely in New York.

Discuss
            **** Jr!!! I want Canelo or Golovkin!!

Comment

A possible silver lining is it may free up Froch to fight Golovkin especially since HBO made it look like he's scared of him with Carl's pride he probably won't be able to sit back and let that stand. HBO baiting him and doing their best JMM impression.

Comment

Working...
              X