No announcement yet.

Cotto GIf, PR People Enjoy.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cotto GIf, PR People Enjoy.

Last edited by ElBossHogg™; 04-08-2013, 06:31 PM.

that GIF sucks! you should of put some Cotto/Marg 2 highlights in it, or Cotto bloodying Floyd's nose.

Comment

Originally posted by E.P.T. View Post
      that GIF sucks! you should of put some Cotto/Marg 2 highlights in it, or Cotto bloodying Floyd's nose.
      I would have and I had it (cotto taking the knee and him beating floyd up) but the place I upload gifs limit the size now, so Gotta work with it.

Plus its cotto, aint much to work with.
      Last edited by ElBossHogg™; 04-07-2013, 12:09 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
        I would have and I had it (cotto taking the knee and him beating floyd up) but the place I upload gifs limit the size now, so Gotta work with it.

Cotto took a knee 5 years ago(yes it's been 5 years), since then Cotto beat the shyt out of Margarito and made Floyd's nose bleed, It would be an awesome gif bro! especially the part where the ref is telling Margarito it's over and he's crying in the air with his mouth wide open :wank:

Comment

Plus its cotto, aint much to work with.

Comment

Cotto took a knee 5 years ago(yes it's been 5 years), since then Cotto beat the shyt out of Margarito and made Floyd's nose bleed, It would be an awesome gif bro! especially the part where the ref is telling Margarito it's over and he's crying in the air with his mouth wide open:wank:
            yeah, when the ref saved cotto would be a perfect cotto gif, LOL you even saying that margarito deserves face time in a cotto gif speaks volume.

Comment

Thanks amigo. Wish someone would make a legit gif doe

Comment

yeah, when the ref saved cotto would be a perfect cotto gif, LOL you even saying that margarito deserves face time in a cotto gif speaks volume.
                Damn! Where's all this butthurtingness coming from bro? I was just suggesting a gif don't worry, I'll never ask you again.

Comment

Damn! Where's all this butthurtingness coming from bro? I was just suggesting a gif don't worry, I'll never ask you again.
                  welcome to the spin zone.

Comment

welcome to the spin zone.

I always knew you were caucasian. Don't try to hide it anymore, you are you.

Comment

Working...
                    X