Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My homeboy and I just got jacked at gunpoint.....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sorry to hear about that but don't be dumb. i say that with good intentions. assaulting the guy in public will either get you hurt, jailed or worse. for what, stolen shoes and cash that you didn't even own to begin with? not worth it at all. if it's a small community, he'll know where to find you. just work with your law enforcement and keep yourself out of trouble.

Comment

• Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
      I knew that hardcore video game nerds camped out to be the first person to get the latest big release, but the fact that people exist who engage in said behavior for something as prosy as footwear is truly soul crushing.

How the hell do people like this get laid?
      Have y'all never really heard of "sneakerheads"? There's a sneakerhead thread in here. I don't know what small cities y'all are from, but in almost all major cities there are massive shoe events. The one here in Houston is one of the biggest in the country, and attract more than 20,000 people for a one day event.

Sneakers are big in almost all inner cities.

http://youtu.be/DXGSH5MmwhE

Comment

I'm going to assume very, very impressive shoes.

Comment

I knew that hardcore video game nerds camped out to be the first person to get the latest big release, but the fact that people exist who engage in said behavior for something as prosy as footwear is truly soul crushing.

It shows character, man. B.itches love men who are willing to camp out for a pair of shoes... Imagine what they would do for a piece of p.ussy??? The possibilities are limitless. Nah, but on the real, here in Southern California, a lot of guys wait outside for a pair of Jordan's. It's not uncommon to see a line of 100 people waiting to drop $2-300 on a pair of kicks that are going to collect more dust than daylight. It's like the Apple products(before Steve died)... The Jordan's ain't no joke. I, personally, don't like 'em though.
          Last edited by Infamous; 01-24-2013, 02:44 AM. Reason: spelling

Comment

• Originally posted by My Name Is... View Post
            Have y'all never really heard of "sneakerheads"? There's a sneakerhead thread in here. I don't know what small cities y'all are from, but in almost all major cities there are massive shoe events. The one here in Houston is one of the biggest in the country, and attract more than 20,000 people for a one day event.

Sneakers are big in almost all inner cities.

http://youtu.be/DXGSH5MmwhE
            I grew up in Philly and spent 15 years stomping around the Northeast End, and I've never seen people act like a bunch of queers over something as mundane as a pair of shoes.

Sure, we might rob you or jump you for your shoes, but we're not about to camp out all night to be the first to spend $500 on a pair.

We'll just rob you of them in the parking lot on the way back to your car instead.

Comment

I grew up in Philly and spent 15 years stomping around the Northeast End, and I've never seen people act like a bunch of queers over something as mundane as a pair of shoes.

Sure, we might rob you or jump you for your shoes, but we're not about to camp out all night to be the first to spend $500 on a pair.

We'll just rob you of them in the parking lot on the way back to your car instead.
              How is it acting like a queer? Just like some people collect cards, posters, games, cars, clothes, the same goes for shoes. And it's not even Jordan's, it's all different kinds of shoes. And just because you haven't seen it from the comfort of your suburbs, doesn't mean anything. Philly is one of the biggest sneaker cities out there. There is a reason why people pay 1500-2000 for a pair Kanye West Yeezy's.

And just like Inlike collecting shoes, Inlike spending money on expensive clothing. 350 for a belt, 110 on jeans, 200 on a shirt. I don't do drugs, I don't go out ****ing with girls, not a biligerent drunk, and I own my own business that brings in pretty good money without me having much of an over head.

Apparently Im both the only one who spends on kicks....

http://youtu.be/2Tcn8du0L6w

Comment

• I just don't get the passion that some men have for collecting shoes.

Collecting shoes is a female hobby, and the only person who should be wearing a pair of LeBron's is LeBron himself, and maybe some other NBA stars if they like the kicks. But you don't get any practical use out of a $500 pair of basketball shoes when you're an unathletic pudgy guy with a bad fade from Houston who cleans pools for a living.

I find it hilarious that the vast majority of guys who wear licensed athletic shoes and jerseys are always a bunch of middle aged, unathletic ******s who mostly view the items as some kind of tropy piece to only be worn to show off, rather than viewing them for what they actually are : Footwear specifically designed for wear while engaging in athletics and rigorous exercise.
                Last edited by ßringer; 01-24-2013, 02:59 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by My Name Is... View Post
                  How is it acting like a queer? Just like some people collect cards, posters, games, cars, clothes, the same goes for shoes. And it's not even Jordan's, it's all different kinds of shoes. And just because you haven't seen it from the comfort of your suburbs, doesn't mean anything. Philly is one of the biggest sneaker cities out there. There is a reason why people pay 1500-2000 for a pair Kanye West Yeezy's.

And just like Inlike collecting shoes, Inlike spending money on expensive clothing. 350 for a belt, 110 on jeans, 200 on a shirt. I don't do drugs, I don't go out ****ing with girls, not a biligerent drunk, and I own my own business that brings in pretty good money without me having much of an over head.

Apparently Im both the only one who spends on kicks....

http://youtu.be/2Tcn8du0L6w
                  You lost me when you insinuated that Northeast Philly is the suburbs.

Comment

Remember, he has only ever been with one girl... And we are not sure that one is even a girl...

Comment

• Anyway, I didn't mean to take your thread off topic.

Have fun throwing your life away in pursuit of exacting revenge on some nappy headed loser who stole some shoes that didn't even belong to you.

Comment

Working...
                      X