• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Castillo: I beat Mayweather twice!

He goes on to say he won by pressuring him. Bullied him around the ring

Originally posted by NationalWriter View Post
    He goes on to say he won by pressuring him. Bullied him around the ring

1st fight was close and could of gone either way but floyd beat him easy in the second one

Comment

And thats where his career ended. Thats all he can brag about, while Floyds making Millions this guy is working at McDonalds telling people stories about how he beat Floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by project xxx1 View Post
        1st fight was close and could of gone either way but floyd beat him easy in the second one
        watch the video

Comment

This world beater was trash canned by Jorge Arce last year i believe

Comment

Originally posted by project xxx1 View Post
            martin not jose luis

Comment

so this "bum" beat maywether, interesting

Comment

Originally posted by LegendOfLink View Post
                And thats where his career ended. Thats all he can brag about, while Floyds making Millions this guy is working at McDonalds telling people stories about how he beat Floyd.
                martin castillo is a former world champion and is saying the truth how he did beat mayweather. Show some respect im pretty sure the interviewer brought up floyd not him.

Comment

in the 2nd fight I swear that JLC didnt land 10 punches that werent in the clinch. The only time he ever landed in the 2nd fight was when he held Floyd and hit him. Some refs allow it, some dont. This one did but it still wasnt nearly enough to win. Without that though, he wouldnt have landed but maybe 5 shots literally the whole fight

Comment

Yea, so is he suppose to get a fight with Floyd??? Dude you are a bum, a amatuer fighter.

Comment

Working...
                    X