Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: De La Hoya: Canelo vs. Golovkin Rematch Will "Definitely Happen"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
    Prove it. And then how many points you have at the time. I'll pay
    I bet Lemuix beats him... Points, $$$, or accounts??? I'll take it.

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
    All in on points
    Deal. I'll take ALL your points and if I lose I'll match ALL your points. Thats how ALL-In goes. You seem slow so just wanted to clear that.
    Quotes taken from this very thread. Page 3 maybe. My points have been the same since then.

Comment

Quotes taken from this very thread. Page 3 maybe. My points have been the same since then.
      I guess i owe you.... U proved it. Roughly how many points I owe you??? Did you have at the time.

Comment

I guess i owe you.... U proved it. Roughly how many points I owe you??? Did you have at the time.
        Same as I have now. This is the second bet I've made here. First one was on Crawford-Indongo. No hard feelings man...

Comment

What made you believe Saunders would win??? Man I was way off on that one!!! You won! I'll get your points for u. Should of bet accounts lol... Wouldnt of heard from me again.

Comment

Same as I have now. This is the second bet I've made here. First one was on Crawford-Indongo. No hard feelings man...
            No hard feelings! All good!! Congratulations.

This was the second blow-out in a row. I thought Lemuix and Rig. Would at least he competitive. I think I'm gonna have stop betting for awhile. I put $$$$ on the over on the Lomo/Rig. Fight. And now this.

Comment

No hard feelings! All good!! Congratulations.

This was the second blow-out in a row. I thought Lemuix and Rig. Would at least he competitive. I think I'm gonna have stop betting for awhile. I put $$$$ on the over on the Lomo/Rig. Fight. And now this.
              Lol yeah. I only leaned towards Loma and Saunders. I thought those fights would be competitive, too.

Comment

What made you believe Saunders would win??? Man I was way off on that one!!! You won! I'll get your points for u. Should of bet accounts lol... Wouldnt of heard from me again.
                I thought Saunders had beat better guys than Lemieux already. I wasn't extremely confident because he looked bad in his last two fights but I knew Saunders could box.

Comment

I thought Saunders had beat better guys than Lemieux already. I wasn't extremely confident because he looked bad in his last two fights but I knew Saunders could box.
                  Hey it's been a long time since I had pay. I clicked your points, then donate.

Asked reason said you know boxing
                  The. Put 2,000,001,000,232,192.00 and hit purchase... Did you get it???

Comment

Working...
                  X