Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official: Anthony Joshua VS Deontay Wilder Master Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Deontay 15stone he he he he he he , hell get slapped around the ring , aj will eat him alive

Comment

Is this actually happening ?

If not, they could still lose before they ever fight each other

Comment

Originally posted by stellen View Post
        Correct. They mean feck all. Unless you are a wilder fangirl and then they become as good as wins.
        He was talking about Wilder having a track record of not fighting guys..... Which is incorrect because he had two fights signed and then cancelled because of failed drug tests. If he had that track record why would he even sign to fight them?

Comment

Originally posted by ScottWeiland View Post
          How many times you gonna respond to the same recycled argument, we all know Wilder didnt want Povetkin but was getting a career high purse so signed on, I've no idea what was happening with Ortiz but Sho made it pretty clear they were only paying for a top quality fight and not Stiverne so I think the explanation of facing Wilder is he had his hand forced ie no more creme puffs.
          He didn't want povetkin but then signed to fight?

Comment

Lennox Lewis teaching Bum Squad how to throw a jab.

Comment

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
              He had no choice but to sign. He would have been stripped.

Comment

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
                Yes, precisely.

Wilder signed the fight. Then Povetkin took, and admitted to taking, meldonium. Then the WBC called off the fight. Later, a court ruled that Povetkin did in fact take Meldonium after the ban. Then, Povetkin tested positive for another substance in his very next fight.

Also, Ortiz failed a drug test and was subsequently banned.

So, if you are a fair and objective fan, the only conclusion you can reach is that Wilder is a b1tch who doesn't take fights where his title would not be on the line because he's afraid of known PED users.
                Last edited by Sidney Powell; 11-11-2017, 10:07 PM.

Comment

Seldin kinda reminds me of

Comment

Seldin reminds me of lemeuix a little.

Could he make some noise?

Comment

Originally posted by stellen View Post
                      Correct. They mean feck all. Unless you are a wilder fangirl and then they become as good as wins.
                      They mean **** all as far as evaluating him as a talent or in terms of resume, I'll give you that.

But he has plenty proven that he's willing to fight top fighters. Only a fan with no objectivity would think that his opponents failing drug tests means he was the one unwilling to fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X