Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did Berto use HGH against Mayweather?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Didn't we already have a thread about this photo? I feel like it didn't look so bad from other angles but I can't recall..

Not that I would put it past Berto who has tested positive before

Comment

Maybe he just had to take a huge ****

Comment

Originally posted by MPX309 View Post
        Your breathing has a lot to do with ab exercies. You should breath out whilst contracting the abs, and breath in whilst stretching. . . crunches for example.
        Yes, but that's with any exercise. Breathe out when it's hard, in when it's easy. It has nothing to do with the way the abs grow.

Comment

Berto certainly looks the part. Very few boxers are muscled up like he is. It could be he is naturally muscular but that wouldn't explain that gut.

Comment

Originally posted by Metho_4u View Post
            Yes, but that's with any exercise. Breathe out when it's hard, in when it's easy. It has nothing to do with the way the abs grow.
            Well in a way it does. . . You will see better results from the right breathing when performing ab exercises. I see so many people doing crunches wrong in the gym on the ab machine.
            I don't use an ab machine. Just a decline bench or that other thing, I dunno what it's called, Basically when you raise your ass up. But the breathing is important to see the best development.
            The point I'm trying to make is you get a better contraction of the abs when the air is expelled out of the body, so by the time you're at the top of the rep all the air should be out and you can squeeze your core.
            That's all "body building" is, just learn to squeeze and stretch.
            Yes you can still make ab gains by doing fast reps and not concentrating on breathing I'm not disputing that, but is it the most efficient way?

However, I'm not sure weather his breathing is/was a result of his gut here. It could be down to a number of things, possibly HGH, Maybe an insulin spike, all sorts?
            Last edited by MPX309; 04-14-2017, 09:44 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
              Berto certainly looks the part. Very few boxers are muscled up like he is. It could be he is naturally muscular but that wouldn't explain that gut.
              If you look at him before and after he got popped, he definitely looked flat after imo.

Comment

Originally posted by Pan-Africanist View Post
                If he did it didn't help.
                lol end thread

Comment

Working...
                X