Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is the Best Fighter to Come Out of the Eastern Bloc Yet?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Of the given choices, I go with Loma. Usyk is also amazing, slick, and moves like a lightweight.

Comment

Lomachenko isn't the most accomplished on the list but I think he's got an incredible career ahead of him. Just an insanely good boxer.

Comment

Vitali is a great choice, I must say. He might have defeated any heavyweight in history including Lewis in a rematch. Wlad was good too but his chin was too weak to be as good as the rugged Vitali who was never knocked down in his long career.

Comment

so far - its Vitaly. True warrior. even though I disagree with his political views completely, I bow to his boxing skills. unbeatable to me

wladimiri - *****

Gennady - solid boxer, hopefully improves more in near future and hold top 3rd position.

Vasya - know him personally, in 10 years he should have one of the best boxing careers.

Kovalev - needs few more years to improve and most likely without Ward rematch, he won't get enough credit.

Tszyu - quitter !
          Last edited by Ogecca MaMa; 01-19-2017, 11:16 PM.

Comment

I vote for Lomachencko.

Comment

Loma is overrated.

He's similar to degale where his fight style is flashier. Movement and switching. Perfect for amateur. However, the fact is, their style CAN be smothered as b-level Badou Jack showed and b-level shopworn off roids Salido showed.

GGG is better than Loma and would beat him heads up P4P.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post
                Vitali for me. An absolute monster of a heavyweight. Would hold his own in any time period. Wlad's a great too obviously.
                That "monster" that quit on his stool.

Great fighters do great things....Vlad never did anything great.

Comment

What Vitali has achieved so far its an easy option, I need to wait and see what Vasyl Lomachenko and GGG can achieve before I say either of them the people voting for either of them sorry but in my humble opinion you're wrong for choosing them neither have done what Vitali has done albeit there may be two hiccups in his career they were situations that were taken out of his control injuries unfortunate ones.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post
                    Vitali for me. An absolute monster of a heavyweight. Would hold his own in any time period. Wlad's a great too obviously.
                    Yeah, that's how I feel about Vitali too that's why he is clearly the easy pick right now.

We need to wait and see how GGG and Lomachenko career unravel before we can put any of those two above Vitali.

Comment

Originally posted by HeadShots View Post
                      Loma is overrated.

He's similar to degale where his fight style is flashier. Movement and switching. Perfect for amateur. However, the fact is, their style CAN be smothered as b-level Badou Jack showed and b-level shopworn off roids Salido showed.

GGG is better than Loma and would beat him heads up P4P.
                      Badou Jack just put on a great performance and prove himself more than a B fighter and you're still treating him the same way... smfh.

Comment

Working...
                      X