Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mosley/Kostya-whos greater?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i pick tszyu because he is quite possibly the best 140lb fighter this world has ever seen.

Comment

Originally posted by Al Haymon View Post
      Did you see Forrest-Mosley?

You don't think Williams beats Mosley? Even Mosley thinks Williams beats Mosley.

You guys are remembering the "prime Shane" too fondly. Go back and watch Estrada. Cruz, etc. That was "prime Mosley".
      That wasn't a prime Mosley either. A prime Mosley is the one who fought fighters at 135, Rivera, Hoya, Wise, Stone, Forrest, Taylor, and Diaz. The one who had perfect stamina, great footwork, and was to damn fast. When he fought Estrada and Cruz he was trying to get his confidence back. That's why the next fight with Vargas was do or die for both.

Comment

Originally posted by shade darkar View Post
        i pick tszyu because he is quite possibly the best 140lb fighter this world has ever seen.
        not even close...

Comment

Does this have anything to do with....................cotto & Hatton???...lol

Comment

Originally posted by flyest1 View Post
            great footwork.
            Mosley has never had great footwork

Originally posted by Jiddu Dali View Post
            not even close...

Julio Cesar Chavez and Antonio Cervantes were more accomplished than Kostya Tszyu but other than that Kostya Tszyu is in the top three of all time greats at junior welterweight
            Last edited by Princemanspopa; 10-30-2009, 04:11 AM.

Comment

Mosley is by far the greater fighter!

Comment

Kostya because I'm a Kostya hugger. He could be compared to SRR and I'd still vote KT. Only way that I would against him is against Sal Sanchez.

Comment

Obviously another thread to get a debate about Hatton and Cotto.

Kostya was better at 140 than Mosley is at 147.

Comment

Originally posted by Six Shooter View Post
                    Obviously another thread to get a debate about Hatton and Cotto.

Kostya was better at 140 than Mosley is at 147.
                    their weights have nothing too do with my question

Comment

Not sharpshooting KT...........i think he was great.......just that Mosley took more risk and challenges.................hence greater

Comment

Working...
                      X